Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Debas

VIP Member
I cant wait to see if he fits in a green bin but if he does I hope he gets stuck and stays there. Get in the bin tubby 😄 🤣 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
Just seen him comment it’s been police investigation for months now wouldn’t police advise not to go on social media if that was case

HelloHeyHi

VIP Member
Yet it took 2 seconds for Mel Moon (comedian🥴) to work out one bidder in his live auction (who Tom vouched for) was a child and immediately blocked! His face was a peach :ROFLMAO:
Ahhh the live that made Tom and Claire look like idiots with the underage bidder and views dropping the second they joined? 🤣

• Haha

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Well for a PG account that in his words "attracts younger followers" having DD on to duel wasnt your best decision Mankey. DD using the eff bomb then talking about mrtiktokofficials disgusting video of masturbating in a shower with chocolate milk shake....way to go Tom....just because DD didnt say the word masturbate or wank it was pretty clear what he meant....vile man!!

• Wow
  • Angry

nathan25

VIP Member
Well I have just got in from a night out watching the rugby and I am say laughing at all these comments 🤣🤣 I just live tattle.
So I looked on the leaderboard and him and carebeg have dropped so much carebeg 41 I thought she was going for too 3? And him too 10? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Didn’t they go live this evening at all? I can see Tom did by your photos but don’t look like he was on for long 🤣👏

Tom get some sleep and eat some healthy food will you. You look a mess!!
Just a friendly bit of advice 😊

• Haha
  • Heart

c.tingz

VIP Member
It is a kick in the teeth to his suppprters quitting all the his mods who gifted loads
It’s always the same tho, every comp they thrown their toys out the cot because they can’t even get in the top 20 !! Even Tom’s mod is doing better than them both 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

HelloHeyHi

VIP Member
People who defend him really bug me saw one person say in response to someone who commented about Tom taking money off children "Don’t put all the pressure on Tom to ensure that kids do not gift when so many hide behind profiles, using fake birthdates etc." and another said "it’s not Tom’s responsibility to check" People like that are why he keeps getting away with it.

• Angry
  • Heart

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I think he was going to have his say tonight along with the Couple of the Year but then Clare took a bad turn and is waiting on the Crisis Team so its postphoned till Monday.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

busdriver89

VIP Member
Tom don’t forget to watch back last Thursdays live the beginning (I’m sure Thursday) we’re your wife smacked the puppy on the head. Only come with facts Tom. You know we will all be waiting. Can’t wait to hear you fry defend the grooming.

• Heart

HelloHeyHi

VIP Member
Tom out playing football this morning. What’s going on it’s a competition weekend and he is putting spending time with his family before begging? 😱

Oscar12345

Looking forward to it Tom, wonder if anyone gets a special mention from tattle or if we're really lucky a screen shot of the comments, excited for all the new people who will be joining us from Monday 😊😊 best get the welcome mat ready 🎊🎊🎊

• Haha

mumz

VIP Member
Oh yes I’ll be very surprised if it goes ahead too! I wonder if 5 towns radio have been made aware of the underage gifters?
And I don’t know why he keeps saying he doesn’t know if he will go to tokfest, of course he will! He thinks he’s famous 😂
He will 100% go Tokest. His ego needs feeding as much as his belly
322k followers and only 60 have shown love on his “we have so much love on the app” TT. Most of them are kids too

IR0201

VIP Member
Maybe customers seen his gyrating video and thought nah i don't want that 4ft2 creep in my house
I think 4ft2 is being a bit too generous tbh 😂
I’ve got so much to catch up on as I’ve been in meetings all day. Yes begbare I have a job, I know that’s a foreign concept to you 😘

• Haha

HelloHeyHi

VIP Member
DHB saying it’s a police matter, I hope someone does reports or has reported Tom, see Tom what you are doing is a police matter GROOMING not people gossiping about you and Claire 🤣

• Heart

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
Someone go and ask Tom if he donated to baby Harlow

He just said he doesn’t donate gifts they are all for him and he donates to who he wants to donate to careful what you say Thomas anyone screen recording

• Wow

brahhh

VIP Member
I swear he reads HEAR and posts all these food videos to say haha I’m eating out again to us. Well mankey if you are reading, trust me tik tok gifts funding all this is drying up fast, your comments and views have dwindled massively. You are just known as the bloke on tik tok who has money off kids now! More and more people are opening their eyes to you!
Of course he does he never blocked us and he can’t block comments or people on HEAR like on tiktok 😂 he’s also got a name on Instagram famous for all the wrong reasons how EMBARRASSING 🙈

• Haha