Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nathan25

VIP Member
He said the other night Lucy cousin has set up a murder mystery game and they all got to dress up and got scripts to learn.
What the hell is Lucy dressed as then? He’s in his wedding suit.
Fancy wearing your wedding suit to a murder mystery game as you probably haven’t got another suit or smart trousers and a shirt. Only greasy crinkled t shirts!!

His kids have gone home so he only had them last night, he was begging most of the day, done one video with them this morning then home time for them. They will be telling their mum they don’t want to go to his soon as he don’t interact with them

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
DD2EBDD2-469C-4F0D-82FA-BEEACB7CD763.jpeg

Now this person writes this and Manley likes it YES Tom it is your responsibility to check profiles and I have screenshots of kids gifting so wakey wakey

Go read the comments on
It well I’m off to work now oh I wish I was a social media influencer lol only joking I have morals have a good day all

Last edited:

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Mankey came on live and said someone seriously bid £150 for him last night but he got muted

Lol

Whatever
Wonder if that was his “really good news” he said he had 🤣🤣🤣 if that’s really good news there’s something seriously wrong and your whole life needs evaluating.

• Haha

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Not doing the talent show so Mel doesn't lose viewers....no.....not doing the talent show in case HE loses viewers....less viewers equals less people fleece of their pocket money!!! Can I also say, anyone who follows Mel is highly unlikely to follow the Mankey family....much as I dont like her, her content is NOT aimed at under 14s.

• Heart

c.tingz

VIP Member
If I buy a hoody can I have a free key ring with your face on please? 😊
Well that’s the issue, I’m in negotiations at the minute with tubby Tom for the keyrings they made up (100) so potentially it could be a lovely family portrait on the MANKEY family 🤣🤣🤣

would you be interested??

• Haha

TikTokHater

I wonder if he’s meeting up with any of the children that have paid for this night out? No touching Tom, we all know you want to.
Jimmy Saville wannabe….

• Haha

lozza96

VIP Member
Social media is job .just not his job becacause all he does is play a game all day :ROFLMAO: .like he dosnt even get good views to make it a job :ROFLMAO: hes not even got a manager and all he does is tiktok .ive seen actual creaters that do it across all platforms and they dont play the games either .they get invited to pr stuff as well and get frequent ads to do .

NewMember212

Lucy's commenting on claires live, says she's been in bed all week and Tom's been doing all the cooking, cleaning etc. Sure he's been on live all day every day so that's a lie 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

lozza96

VIP Member
Your telling me that i used my 10 minutes personal time that im allowed to use a day at work to watch that shit .i thought it would be something a bit better thab to say hes going live at another time haha

• Haha

lozza96

VIP Member
Tbh manley shouldnt go to tokfest becasue he will just ruin it for the other creaters especially if people are going just becasue they dont like manley .

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
Hes a excuse of a man and lies he said no talent show out of respect for the baby but he done begging on movie magic platform for himself while melmoon was doing her thing so where was the respect he writes his own drama

• Angry

brahhh

VIP Member
All those accounts were young children or troll accounts for them. That is really sad the whole night has been lovely and as soon as they go in wow it was a massive mess. We knew that would happen there hated.
It turned into a shit show as soon pinky & perky showed up 🐷🐷

• Haha

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
I thought the name was on the order and the police were on it and going to catch them straight away but now they've worked it out. Fuck sake Pinocchio keep up with your lies it's beyond desperate and embarrassing now
Was just about to say didn’t they leave a name and card details or phone number he said? Coz the takeaway guy phoned the police with the details the minute it happened 🤔 chats shit and can’t keep up with his lies.. good job they’re all documented here. I don’t even have money for my own family to get a takeaway atm let alone his 🤣🤣🤣🤣

NannyNelly

VIP Member
I don’t add any Tom Dick or Harry on my account I look to see who they are following but with him it’s all about numbers that’s why he’s got followers but funny he don’t follow the amount back. WHILE YOUR OFF LIVES spend time going through your followers maybe 🤔!!!
Exactly....if Tattlers can spot underage followers I'm sure Tom can have his settings so he has to accept them. I only add a) people I know personally and b) anyone who follows DHB and his missus, Becks, Poker and other DHB associated accounts 🤣🤣

• Heart

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Elliots mum a younger prettier version of lucy its from his facebook profile tom manley he has more then 1 facebook account
Wowwww Tom in 2013 😬😬😬 did he eat himself? 🤣 it looks nothing like him! What’s he done 😩

The Mankey begging arse just battled Rileys mum and begged his followers for a win
He is beyond vile
He’s vile! Tiny tim was asking last night and someone said you’re at 5.. and Riley’s at 4th. He said ahh I won’t overtake him I’m happy at 5. Now if that was scamley.. do we think he’d say the same the daddy pig twat

Last edited:
  • Haha