Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brahhh

VIP Member
Well for a PG account that in his words "attracts younger followers" having DD on to duel wasnt your best decision Mankey. DD using the eff bomb then talking about mrtiktokofficials disgusting video of masturbating in a shower with chocolate milk shake....way to go Tom....just because DD didnt say the word masturbate or wank it was pretty clear what he meant....vile man!!
Nice you’d think skanky would open his gob wouldn’t you & say my followers are kids but no skanky just likes to mouth off behind a screen about about dhb !!!

Reactions: 11

lozza96

VIP Member
Mankey could you move this annoucment a hour later please to 6pm as thats when i finish work and might be stuck on a call at 5 haha.

• Haha
He is crawling up Riley's mums backside on a battle right now. We all know why your on the charm offensive today Skanky!

James got new vid up on Insta
I watched some of Rileys mums lives. Every single person that battled sent their following to her side to support. Only person that did was Tom! He beat her three times and found it funny.
The comment section was not impressed!
Eyes are being opened

• Wow
  • Sad

lululalalulu

VIP Member
The tone of that live totally changed when them 2 begs got in the box. Viewers dropped, scare sat there looking uninterested, manky sat staring as only a few bids came in. For the love of god can them two not see that you do not have the following you think you do!
I hope you are HEAR reading this morning. You cannot be blaming tattle or DHB anymore, people simply see right through your begging!
Last night 100% proved it.

• Heart

Speechless

That's OK Tom.....it gives James, DHB, Becks and plenty of others time to make lots of troll accounts....I'll start tomorrow....tonight I will be in the presence of the King of Tiktok 🤣🤣
But the thing is DHB doesnt troll! Yeah sure he has a few unknown accounts that he might use to watch stuff on, but he never ever trolls!

Im sure we will all be using back up accounts because he will of issued his mods with a list of names to kick out.

I've ordered 4 large bags of pop corn, set 6 alarms and have my comfy slippers and pj's sat ready for the big event, its super exciting to see what shit he is going to come out with.

Tom just remember whatever lies you come out with will stick with you after, so i hope you have dug a big hole to crawl into after, because if you think youve had an unfair time, you can be sure its going to get a whole lot worse after Monday. No one is scared or worried, you will never shake of what you are known as, its gone too far, you are now and always will be known as Tom the child groomer!

mumz

VIP Member
Lucy's commenting on claires live, says she's been in bed all week and Tom's been doing all the cooking, cleaning etc. Sure he's been on live all day every day so that's a lie 🤣🤣🤣
She’s been to 2 birthday parties. Done a couple of sweetcheek vids. Used herself as a
human shield between Mankey and the poodle and been shopping for a new dummy and been to the tanning shop

He’s already made a vid
Omg the hair
1402D069-6F1D-48DF-B494-26BD63E619F2.jpeg

They need to do something about it .like theres a creater with over 2m shes recently just turned 17 but when she goes live and stuff she cant recieve gifts and i always thought it was the same the other way around .if tiktok is for over 13s and theres people younger than that on the app then they must have set there birthdays to be over 13 of over 18 to even send gifts .My sister is 14 but even at 14 my mum has her tiktok account on her phone so that she can see everything shes doing .
If they recharge through itunes they can send gifts apparently and it comes up as apple on a bill, so the parents think its a game or vbucks etc

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha

lululalalulu

VIP Member
He is a walking talking contradiction of himself. I will be surprised if the 27th March talent show goes ahead too as it clashes with Tokfest. He has no interest in the talent show or 5Towns Radio because he’s not getting anything out of it. The talent show winner gets the £100 and the air time and the meal. The talent show is shit anyway, apart from 1 or 2 good acts the rest is torture and it’s the same people with the same songs every week
Oh yes I’ll be very surprised if it goes ahead too! I wonder if 5 towns radio have been made aware of the underage gifters?
And I don’t know why he keeps saying he doesn’t know if he will go to tokfest, of course he will! He thinks he’s famous 😂

nathan25

VIP Member
So Tom got to come if quufkly as someone got really good news fir him and he needs to know ASAP 🙄 wonder what this is then

Is DHB doing the game? I haven’t seen him live please tell me he is 🙌🤣

• Heart

@NoseyRosie

VIP Member
I really hope they're still watching, Hannah (another family account) is so popular that she's doing an in person dinner with someone & are now taking 100 quid bids on zoom calls too. Manky & Scarebear, please learn to read the room.....

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
They’re at 44 and 51 now
Wonder what crap excuse they’ll come up with to pull out?
like always.
It’s a shitty thing to do to those who’ve actually gifted them aswell 😡

• Angry

mumz

VIP Member
Who is that woman i see her a lot, why are they just always expecting gifts it makes me so annoyed.
She was one of the talent judges when Mandi couldn’t make it. Now a mod for them
Her talent qualifications are she was an extra in Waterloo road a couple of times

• Haha