Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
Lucy’s come home from taking kids out to a party.. he’s not said hiya to the baby… he’s asked to go for a carvery coz he’s not eaten, she’s said no I’ve eaten. He isn’t too impressed! More arsed telling her about him jumping places in the comp 😡

We’re 17,000 points behind.. we were absolutely smashing it but we’re falling behind!
maybe Tom just maybe, people don’t have the money or don’t want to gift your lazy arse anymore?
Team dhb are doing shifts now apparently so glad I’m off tomorrow to watch the Americans gift him lol

• Heart
Reactions: 11

IR0201

VIP Member
Lucy said dolly sits on her shoulder/neck whilst she’s driving… that’s safe isn’t it Lucy??? What happens if you have to break hard ffs?? Would you put your baby on your shoulders and go for a drive? No! So don’t put your dog. She is boiling my piss tonight

• Angry
  • Wow

brahhh

VIP Member
I wish they would not do this, we all know the children are gorgeous.Kinda screaming desperate.
Using the kids now maybe they don’t want to be splashed over tiktok just using them ?? but hey look at your comments & views definitely falling 🤷🏼‍♀️

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Would she smack her baby if he was naughty? No! Because that’s what that puppy is.. a baby! Who’s been taken from his safe space and chucked into a shit hole with nasty owners and huge dogs and kids everywhere. I’m furious 😡😡😡 and we know they’ll read here and try and defend themselves saying dogs need to learn etc NO! Not my smacking them and making them scared you absolute elephant dick!!!

• Angry
  • Sad

@NoseyRosie

VIP Member
Or they might be at this one .staying safe and protecting youself online :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

I thin dans is more because he has kids .it looks to me that everyone who has kids they have put on the family one .where as most of the other creaters are younger
I Can’t believe himself & Scare didn't get a call up for the "Content Duos! Creating with others!" slot 🤣🤣

• Haha

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
So I see his Mrs is shouting in the background to him explaining social media is a job so there you have it he has her full backing in what he does. I do agree social media could be a full time job BUT they do not have what it takes.

mumz

VIP Member
Especially off the floor !
These are the people that let him pick his dummy up from the dog bed
And who wash the baby bottles with the every day washing up
And feed a baby under 1 honey
And let their kids live with such a dangerous little skinny poodle who proper goes for Tom

• Sick
  • Sad

mumz

VIP Member
Let’s see how long this will last
Scare lasted 3 days when she said her mental health needed to come off the app permanently lol
Tom said he will be off lives for days, weeks, even months
He won’t be able to help himself
Last night DHB urged whoever could do it , to log a 101 call or online form about Toms financial abuse to minors on TikTok. His thinking is thst the kids need protection and everyone’s duty is to protect them. Nobody needs an address just the account details
Team DHB are in a mission with this one
Tom wasn’t getting many gift’s really and Sharon from Florida was nowhere to be seen
I was falling asleep last night before it ended
Where did Tom and DHB come? It was 24th and 18th when I left

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Get it all out Tom, please dont let Lucie sing I draw the line at that.
Make sure everything comes with receipts, because people a lot cleverer than yourselves will be watching.

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
This particular video 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Tom if your a “family” account I suggest you get that dick smeggy to take it down!

And if you are unfamiliar with the soggy biscuit game don’t google out 🤮
Just googled yuk they family accounts when suits them . Last night a American girl gifted a big gift he was like I will follow you . Now loads gift him he won’t follow them he only follows people who gift big and if they lucky they become his mods lucky people aren’t they he’s not as dull as some think he is tik tok need to sort out this

brahhh

VIP Member
What’s for tea ??? She told you half hour ago where she was going THE CHIP SHOP ! Seriously what is the point of these stupid videos 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Stop using them boys to try and get back in the limelight as sorry Tom your cancelled

He needs to think about what he posts all the kids accounts commenting he obviously isn’t helping himself at all don’t put them children in the limelight would them mums agree with the videos? I certainly wouldn’t put my children on social media especially now
🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼 People who use their kids to keep relevant and get themselves back up there or into the spotlight are vile
Him, scarebeg and loads do it! Stick their kids on when their views are shocking

Becclo44

VIP Member
Cannot stand the little fat twat, he pretends he’s jokey and funny but everything he says has a sinister tone behind it like earlier in that Aldi video where he ‘jokingly’ called Lucy boring. How on eaaaarthhhh this guy got 3 separate women to sleep with him, let alone reproduce with him, I’ve no idea 🤢🤢

Lucy’s no oil painting and has the personality of a brick (and the most annoying voice ever) but he’s just vile.

• Heart

lozza96

VIP Member
Also when theres the likes of libby mae ,hutch,charbusbanter,sophie aspin and others who are all bigger creaters. i know who id rather bid on and its not the manleys :ROFLMAO: infact scratch that id prefer manleys over libby mae she annoys me to much :ROFLMAO:

• Haha