Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Well I’m glad I didn’t watch their shit show tbh 🤣 I was so fucking angry after reading about Lucy shouting at and smacking that poor puppy I couldn’t watch any of them 😡😡 I went over and literally laughed with tears rolling down my cheeks at tiny Tim.. that’s what the app is about you absolute begs! He entertains, he does something for each gift he gets! You just make me wanna chick my phone down the toilet

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
He's on lurking he's replied to begbare, the truth is no one needs to leave but they've been asked repeatedly to remove the kids, stop excepting gifts from the kids and he won't.

busdriver89

VIP Member
All those accounts were young children or troll accounts for them. That is really sad the whole night has been lovely and as soon as they go in wow it was a massive mess. We knew that would happen there hated.

mumz

VIP Member
Oh no, I’ve woken up to the sad news of Tom ‘tubby’ Mankey giving up lives for days, weeks maybe months !! A tear did roll down my face for that split second, then I watched James’s Insta and laughed my head off at the bingo video.

so

No more Mr & Mrs
No more talentless 💩 show
No competitions

How will 5towns radio take this ??
How will he pay the bills ??
Because “giving up” means “see you soon”

• Heart

mumz

VIP Member
Oh my god anybody seen the new video Lucy’s makeup looks like a drag queen 😳 & skanky well there’s no words for him 🤷🏼‍♀️
Her make up always looks like that, its caked on. I would say more a pantomime dame

• Haha
  • Sick

mumz

VIP Member
This person he is live with .im guessing she wasnt a main character in waterloo road why does she keep going on about it :ROFLMAO: i was a big waterloo road fan and don't recognise her at all
She was an extra. It’s set in a school with 100’s of kids. Nobody knows her lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11

NannyNelly

VIP Member
If he had proof of all this perceived wrong doing against him surely he'd show his adoring followers? Instead he makes veiled comments and leaves his minions to deduce all sorts of untruths about the people he's accusing.....at least DHB and James Hardy have openly shared EVERY piece of evidence that points a finger at the conniving little twat. Soooooo......show us the receipts Fat Boy 😘😘

• Heart

lozza96

VIP Member
I can't find her on Facebook was going to add her and see if I could get any gossip lol that his sons mum yea?
I wouldnt just in case as i think that might be breaking tattle rules ? And could cause this thread to be closed

• Heart

nathan25

VIP Member
It might be

1) He has a full time job.
2) Lucie is pregnant.
3) They are going to The Hales at the weekend.
4) The dogs have to go.
5) So many people asked them to go to Tokfest so they are going and Batty Boy is going to act as Body Guard.
6) Whats for tea sweet cheeks.
7) They wont be turning the gifts off.
8) They are coming back by popular damand.
9) Mr and Mrs will go ahead due to popular demand.
10) Lucie's cooking Parmo.
11) Lucie's cooking Cabbage Lasagne.
12) He's doing OF.
Please god don’t let it be OF 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

Chocolate lolly

Chatty Member
I predict that he will dig an even bigger 🕳 to jump in. Fact are you have underage followers and you let them gift you . DENY THAT TOM OH YOU CAN'T 😏

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Jinxed it he’s live now

What’s that music so loud when there’s kids in bed 🥺

Any movie magic gifts I’d appreciate loads,
I’ve fallen behind
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry

Oscar12345

Honestly I seriously don't get how they can defend him, if there kids were gifting nd spending money it would be a completely different matter, they need to take the blinkers off, Tom, Claire might like your comment but they don't give a 💩 about you it's only ever about the money

Also Tom, Claire you want the hate to stop all you have to do is these few simple steps
1.stop begging
2.dont take gifts off kids, if you do have some slip threw the net send it straight bk
3.put a link in your bio stating you don't except any money gifts off minors or vulnerable people

If you need any help blocking the above, pick anyone from tattle were really good at reporting and blocking, we will take one for the team if we can stop this.

Then guess what the hate will stop you can do what you say is all you do nd help others nd make family content

Last edited:

lozza96

VIP Member
The one where it showed a child gifted something like 45.00 DHB showed it earlier on green screen on live he’ll post it tomorrow he said.
I went onto the girls account when he showed the greenscreen shes 7 years old .its discusting

• Wow
  • Angry