Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lululalalulu

VIP Member
Really? People protecting the financial grooming of children are dangerous? People protecting vulnerable adults dangerous?
No Tom it’s called morals, you have none!
Pulling the “woe is me” bullshit like your little pal begbear I see!
TikTok has woken up, people see you for what you are!
There’s a huge amount of proof on your many threads on here, we all have proof of underage gifters in your lives! There’s proof everywhere!
Your massive folder of evidence you proclaim to have where is it? Where’s your receipts?
You made your bed, now you have to lie in it!

Attachments

Reactions: 11

nathan25

VIP Member
Isnt it funny how both Mankey and Carebeg have used the kids today in videos!
Tom was telling the boys to get on the PlayStation yesterday as he was on live begging.
He never spends time with them when they sleep there and he only sees them every two weeks 😡
Poor kids,

Mankey and carebeg are both devastated as they weren’t doing well in the competition 🤣🤣
You don’t fool us with your videos!

• Angry
  • Heart

lululalalulu

VIP Member
Views & gifts dropping, get them kids on camera quick :mad:
Its about time he put those boys first, it's only taken you months Tom after strangers on the internet told you too :cautious:

• Angry
  • Heart

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
Well I’m glad I didn’t watch their shit show tbh 🤣 I was so fucking angry after reading about Lucy shouting at and smacking that poor puppy I couldn’t watch any of them 😡😡 I went over and literally laughed with tears rolling down my cheeks at tiny Tim.. that’s what the app is about you absolute begs! He entertains, he does something for each gift he gets! You just make me wanna chick my phone down the toilet
[/QUOTE
Your torturing us 🤣🤣

Kiddies spent all their monies on clapperboards 🎬 no doubt …🤣
Did anyone see his mod ringing him lol apparently they have worked out whose behind the takeaway lol I can assure you I wouldn’t spend a penny gifting you I had a fair few coins from treasure chest and sent all to dhb lol so I certainly wouldn’t order a takeaway

nathan25

VIP Member
He’s playing Lawrence now he said it’s a BIG battle 🤣 I will give Lawrence my free clapperboards 🎬🤣

What’s even the point of him being live? He not going in with Lawrence now as he cancelled him 🤣 so he told everyone to just send gifts now 😡
No one has though not even a rose 🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Faith61

VIP Member
Lowest bid of the night and that was for both of them
DHB overtook them
In a few hours on the competition
I was tapping DHB screening like no tomorrow 🤣🤣 was over the bloody moon when overtook mankey🤣🤣

The tone of that live totally changed when them 2 begs got in the box. Viewers dropped, scare sat there looking uninterested, manky sat staring as only a few bids came in. For the love of god can them two not see that you do not have the following you think you do!
I hope you are HEAR reading this morning. You cannot be blaming tattle or DHB anymore, people simply see right through your begging!
Last night 100% proved it.
They'll still blame DHB..horrible little shit bag😡

• Angry

HelloHeyHi

VIP Member
"it’s 2022 and if people can’t accept that social media is a proper job" 😂😂

He doesn’t work hard on it though, he is definitely claiming benefits as there is no way he can make a living solely off TikTok.

I’m seeing arselicker comments about how people who don’t like Tom are jealous, don’t like seeing people happy or achieving, why is he getting so much hate, he doesn’t deserve it. WAKE UP FGS.

• Wow

Tryger88

VIP Member
saw one person say in response to someone who commented about Tom taking money off children "Don’t put all the pressure on Tom to ensure that kids do not gift when so many hide behind profiles, using fake birthdates etc."
Yet it took 2 seconds for Mel Moon (comedian🥴) to work out one bidder in his live auction (who Tom vouched for) was a child and immediately blocked! His face was a peach :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
He did say he would carry on posting videos (you know cause he is addicted to TikTok)
He’s a bigger attention seeker than carebear, no-one gives a shit about your biscuits mankey. I bet the greasy toad is sat on the sofa eating the lot right now and the kids won’t get a look in 🙄😂

• Haha

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
Seen this comment on the latest tik tok it will be deleted like all the other negative comments but I do have to leave this here it won’t be delete Tom
you do know there's a war in Ukraine, women and children dying daily? If this is the height of your problems then aren't you a lucky man 🙄

• Heart

HelloHeyHi

VIP Member
It’s a show because he’s realised what people think of him and why
Ahh of course and I imagine that’s the same with his bestie Claire and her be back soon video… can’t believe it took him this long to realise