Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mumz

VIP Member
He thinks he's worked all his life at the age of 30 time to take a year or two out, is he for real? normal people work till at least 60 years old, some much longer. and in case you dont know he said Social Media is a job.
That old FB profile someone found today Tom was a bingo caller

• Haha
Reactions: 12

nathan25

VIP Member
DHB is live let’s go show him some support green hearts for tattle crew 😉🤣

Omg Mankey just asked if it’s a good idea to duel someone? He said will his mods go over to whoever he duels and screenshot any nasty comments so he can send them to the police 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ummm what happened to all the other names you have to police Tom? And the takeaway? Still not been caught no?

I can’t believe he’s telling mods to check other lives. Everyone told Brett to get off with him last night. Someone called Tom a beg and Brest nodded his head and agreed 🤣🤣
I don’t think he will go live with him again.

Last edited:
  • Haha

lululalalulu

VIP Member
He deletes so much, this is what I actually like about dhb that even he gets comments you don’t wanna hear about yourself but he leaves them. Tom deletes and blocks every tiny bit of negative.
That's because DHB accepts differing opinions & that if you put yourself on social media you should accept the good & bad

• Heart

brahhh

VIP Member
They’re at 44 and 51 now
Wonder what crap excuse they’ll come up with to pull out?
like always.
It’s a shitty thing to do to those who’ve actually gifted them aswell 😡
Every competition the same only enter to get the gifts spend all day on it then decide to quit BEGS

Trucker Gee’s new Skanky video 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

c.tingz

VIP Member
9905E30D-61D0-4C82-A4BF-94A50FC5540E.jpeg

I don’t understand how these people support this man !!

Are we seeing something different to what they see ??

brahhh

VIP Member
I’m going to bring up the sweet cheeks what’s for tea boring video 🤢 the hoodie is disgusting that sticker fancy having that on there done by your mate no wonder the business shut down oh how’s the sales going for these while I’m HEAR ???

• Haha
  • Sick

Gingerprincess

Chatty Member
He’s going to have a heart attack, he has ballooned in 6 months, is getting greyer skinned, and let himself go with grooming. The man’s 30. Christ man have some respect for yourself and stop eating shit and actually go for a regular walk
739AA385-F21F-42A0-9B9D-10DEAF995DB4.jpeg

• Wow

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
Stop using them boys to try and get back in the limelight as sorry Tom your cancelled

He needs to think about what he posts all the kids accounts commenting he obviously isn’t helping himself at all don’t put them children in the limelight would them mums agree with the videos? I certainly wouldn’t put my children on social media especially now

Last edited:

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Him and Diddy Dan just cant keep DHB out of their mouths can they.
what is the problem with small men they are so bitter.

• Angry
  • Wow

brahhh

VIP Member
Manley and Claire aren’t getting many bids in mels live. But thh TT e live was getting heavily trolled with them in the box
Well I’m sorry but to have them pair to bid for we knew it wasn’t going to be a success & he thinks being in a what’s for tea video likely put them off along with the parmo….it was all going ok until they turned up in the boxes 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
How bloody predictable are mankey and nocarebear, they must phone each other and say right today let’s do a sob story tik tok 😂

What a load of 💩 you are the ones who are in the wrong mankey, having money off kids!!
Pretty predictable this video, however I’m sure he has said some, not very nice things on Tic Tok about other people DHB for one, so before you make a stance against bullying make sure you live by that moral first! - I truly believe if you where just posting videos about everyday life of you and your family people would be invested! However the heat that you are getting is because you are making a living of receiving gifts (which is basically cash) for doing asking for them (which is classed as begging)

Before putting yourself in the public eye, which you have done, you need to understand that comes with the public having an opinion of you and what you are showing them, just like the reality TV show, or anyone else in the public eye!

So please think about your audience before posting the sad videos, as you know the younger viewers will feel sorry for you, your vulnerable young adults will feel the same, and they will potentially gift you to cheers Tom up, but hey you know that hence the video that is very similar to Claire’s!

You are on a downwards spiral Tom, heading for another failed venture, the talent show seems to have failed, the duetting of “ what inedible food is for tea tonight sweet cheeks” failed hmmm just please focus on your family, go out and earn your wages, spend quality time with the wife and children, post the odd video that’s entertaining ( not those terrible staged ones ) and trim the beard you turning into the what resembles the honey 🍯 monster of the sugar puffs cereal.

• Heart

RaeRae26

Chatty Member
And then he sends his mate into DHBs live....hi Tom and Smoggy 🖕🖕
He has a screen recording of DHB and his sister on his page. Just came up on my FYP. Bit hypocritical of him to try and call someone out when his mate sits on live chatting to underage kids and accepting money of them. Lets not call it gifts anymore as it is money. Money he is happily accepting from young children. Remember the time he went live with DHB and someone in the box asked how he would feel if his kids sent money to strangers on tik tok and he said he wouldn't be happy but he's happy to take money from underage kids he doesn't know. Once again all his wrong doings that he is being called out for is bullying. People questioning why he talks to kids online is bullying, being called out for accepting money from young kids is bullying. I mean Touchy Tom this is all your own doing. You're your own downfall. You're cancelling yourself. No one's fault but your own and your Lucy's. Being in mels live and her blocking all your kid followers has opened even more eyes to you and your behaviour. You can't blame everyone else it's your account your responsibility

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
I really don’t think Andy realises that this apt is bad because so many beg on it that’s what sucked the fun out of tik tok for some I watch many lovely creators .. who don’t beg don’t post depressing videos and mock mental health I have a friend who really suffers and don’t even get out of bed don’t wash and don’t look after herself no one wants to come on to a apt and see someone mocking mental health it’s not right

• Heart

nathan25

VIP Member
Well this game don’t seem to be going to well does it 🤣🤣🤣 they wanted to be in the top ten 🤣🤣 carebeg top 3 hahaha. That auction last night was a absolute joke. No one wanted them hahahahaha

• Haha

Debas

VIP Member
Omg time to imagine another convo
RING RING
PLOD-Hello this is PC Plod
MANKEY- Someones sent me a takeaway and it’s been delivered to my house, I have a 6 month old living here
PLOD-Did you enjoy it?
MANKEY- Yes But I could have eaten 2
PLOD-I will log this as a crime sir, this is very serious, not enough food for 1 Mankey belly
I read mankeys bit in trucker g's accent 😄 🤣 😂

• Haha

nathan25

VIP Member
So Mankey have left TikTok 🙌🙌 well his lives anyway! He said he would of done it today if it wasn’t for the competition- says it all really! He have seen his gifts set up and loss of followers so he knows there is no point in even coming live.

Well done DHB and team 💚💚💚

• Heart