Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RaeRae26

Chatty Member
Hilarious. Mankey probably read DHB's thread on here and saw a few differences of opinions and then twisted that into "I know people that have totally wiped their hands off him" 😂 you're funny, Tubs.
He's read the thread and seen we have different opinions on DHB but at least we all agree that mankey is an d*ckhead

• Heart
Reactions: 12

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
The way his whole demeanour changes when he’s getting gifts to when he’s not getting them is disgusting! Money money money… literally a kid not getting his own way

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
The only thing that’s been affected massively is that your gifts have dropped Because between us and others we’ve had kids banned off there. They are the ones who need protecting mankey!

He will be back, just like nocarebear, they just look completely ridiculous now making these sob story tik toks every few days!

• Heart

HelloHeyHi

VIP Member
A hotel room
2 concert tickets
Pub for tea
Pub for breakfast
and whatever else

All paid for by begging and taking money of the underage and vulnerable 😡

• Angry
Now mel doing what she doing i dont mind with it been for a good cause .however this just came up on my FYP which is so wrong
Someone said yesterday they came across a live of some guy saying he’s going to be homeless, something to do with his ex, so hes trying to raise money, a few people said he was begging and he got really p’eed off. He said he never asks or expects people to donate but in the next breath said if anyone does want to help that would be great. They also said his tiktok profile picture was of his PayPal QR code !!! I’m off to have a nose 👀

Noooo people are sending him hundreds of clapperboards the highest I’ve just seen is 188 and 142 🥴 🎬
Make the most of them now Tom as it’s a school night so your followers will have to be in bed early 😊

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

brahhh

VIP Member
Oh no, I’ve woken up to the sad news of Tom ‘tubby’ Mankey giving up lives for days, weeks maybe months !! A tear did roll down my face for that split second, then I watched James’s Insta and laughed my head off at the bingo video.

so

No more Mr & Mrs
No more talentless 💩 show
No competitions

How will 5towns radio take this ??
How will he pay the bills ??
Makes me laugh how in his departure video he’s actually answered people where as he don’t normally answer only the odd one …all your own doing you didn’t listen even tho you read HEAR & DHB offered to help you months ago let’s see how long you last away tho your funds will be drying up because everybody will be tightening their purse strings come APRIL !!!

Did anyone else see Lucy’s video last night ?? I see it’s gone this morning ummmm strange !

Last edited:

c.tingz

VIP Member
That Ava person needs to stop defending Tom they’ve said that he has never lied about a child gifter, he did and tried saying it was top liker 😡
I personally think that account is the hales a bit like that titanium weapon is nick smith 🤣

• Haha

Discolights

VIP Member
I give it a couple of days before he’s back with a fight song lip syncing video saying the bullies won’t win. Same old same old 🙄

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
He’s live go look at the comments children again on there
Hes a excuse of a man and lies he said no talent show out of respect for the baby but he done begging on movie magic platform for himself while melmoon was doing her thing so where was the respect he writes his own drama
i noticed he went live well before she finishe so come on Tom where was the respect then look forward to the receipts later

• Angry

busdriver89

VIP Member
Did anybody just see Lucy hit the puppy on the head after it biting 😩😩😩 what the actual fuck!! Please tell me someone screen recorded that. She’s vile. Been shouting at the puppy all day.

• Angry
  • Wow

busdriver89

VIP Member
He will back in time for Mr & Mrs. Since begbare is getting better each day
He deletes so much, this is what I actually like about dhb that even he gets comments you don’t wanna hear about yourself but he leaves them. Tom deletes and blocks every tiny bit of negative.

• Heart

NannyNelly

VIP Member
I give it a couple of days before he’s back with a fight song lip syncing video saying the bullies won’t win. Same old same old 🙄
He'll be back for the next comp...now when do we think Tiktok will try and rip people off next? Mothers Day? Easter?

• Angry
  • Sad

mumz

VIP Member
Morning tattlers, hope everyone is well💕 took the kids out for the day yesterday and then set up a movie night downstairs with blankets and pillows etc on the floor and we all fell asleep 😅 but I did wake up at 2 and caught skanky live. So he’s back on doing the competition. Why? More begging, more bullshit. “Come on guys only 3000 more clapperboards needed to get to 40”… that’s £30 Tom if I’m mistaken, £30 of which will pay for quite a few healthy dinners, heating or kids school dinners. I can’t believe the audacity of this one. “Not doing the talent show guys so it doesn’t lose Mel numbers” . Ok so let’s see if you don’t go live to beg for gifts then. Absolute cockwomble of a man. Happy Sunday ✌
Always an excuse not to do talent show on s competition weekend