Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Yeah i saw that one in essex when i was trying to search for the report but ive found the right one now .ive been watching mels live and its honestly made me so emotional listening about it .then you have manleys just wanting to play a stupid game
Yes I know I feel upset aswell x

Reactions: 4

lozza96

VIP Member
I thimk wheels as well .someone made an interesting point about theres also ice boots and also lego cars and things but then i ive also seen some interesting ones about doors .so i cant pick :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

nathan25

VIP Member
Getting people to report James account 😡😡😡 he’s vile.

His Mod said she’s home for a break to calm down 🤦‍♀️🤣

Said he’s always worked so in other words he lives of peoples gifts now as well as his benefit top up! He don’t do no advertising so don’t get any money of that and the creator fund will be hardly nothing for him.

Attachments

nathan25

VIP Member
Who’s watching Mankeys live? 😳😳😳 OMG now words!! Women in box saying her kids weird - she’s not all there I been watching her five mins and all ready feel sorry for her kids 🥺

brahhh

VIP Member
He's that horrible little kid no one likes I can just see it. Shame on those people emailing him on Instagram, I'd not expect anyone to like the

same people I like but Please don't favour this guy over anyone he's ready to take the pocket money from your kids.
Like to see his proof 🤔