Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Did he want Dusty or the Puppy thrown out last night. I cannot believe he would still have any supporters if that's the case. Lucie don't stand for this.

Reactions: 4

mumz

VIP Member
That makes me feel quite sad :(
My 4th gender reveal me and hubby were literally screaming and hugging and jumping around. No matter the gender or what number baby you’re always overjoyed!

Can we go and walk around with handheld fans saying scamley family on them?
Absolutely x

Speechless

She’s only 10 weeks old! She is just learning 😫 tom is such a man baby 😡

Tom is on a blocking spree this morning then? He said goodbye to a follower after they said Tom need to apologise to DHB 😂👀
Your confusing the dogs up, Dusty is their older dog, it wasnt the puppy Dolly, that he wanted outside

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
His dogs shouldn’t be ‘proper going’ for anyone! That just suggests they are shitty dog owners who haven’t bothered to train their animals properly, one day the dog will go for one of the kids and it’ll end up in a shelter. Irresponsible idiots like the manley family shouldn’t be allowed to keep pets smh.
I have two dogs one is 3 one is a puppy one is a jackchi
they are happy dogs
This comment 🤣🤣🤣🤣
lol 😂😂😂😂same old

• Heart

Faith61

VIP Member
That lady in box clearly needs help she’s just fully admitted she can’t look after her own kids and called her kid strange said he needs checking out 😳 this is all to weird why has Tom got her in box
Then mankey buggered off out the way 😡😡

Reactions: 3