Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nathan25

VIP Member
You know the other day when they said the baby had the shits. Is that what's in that jug??

It makes begbares look kinda ok
WTF 🤮🤮 that hasn’t even seen the cooker has it 😳

Heads up guys
New comp coming
I just seen. Let’s see if they enter again. You would think they would give it a rest after all the hate they been getting about these competitions. Bet Mankey can’t wait 😡

Reactions: 5

nathan25

VIP Member
Who is the ASA? I will report them too and carebeg

Do anyone know what happened to DHB live? It cut off

RaeRae26

Chatty Member
Trigger warning dog gate…

Is this the poor 9 year old dog that was “chucked” outside at 10pm at night?

Poor thing is desperately looking for food on the floor
Yeah thats the dog that "proper went for him" and now he allows his child to crawl around the floor with the very same dog. Beggars belief

Last edited:
  • Wow

Chocolate lolly

Chatty Member
Manley thinks people want to watch him .id rather watch the current trend that seems to be all over my FYP about weather doors or wheels is better :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Me too but I'd go for a foreign language i have no idea what they are saying..... oh a bit like listening to you cube head !

mumz

VIP Member
Why’s she shouting at the puppy? Just pick it up and take it to the fucking mat!!! It’s gonna be scared 😩😩 and no Tom! We’re not saying she’s abusing it you dick womble but a 9 week old puppy doesn’t need screaming at!! It needs direction
Don’t do themselves any favours do they ?

lozza96

VIP Member
Im not sure how to say this but was this the baby that died in 2020 or a differnt one, i was trying to look on line and that was what came up for me, i would prefer to donate direct totally than on Tictok.
The gofund me in mels bio is directly to the babys mum and dad and the baby died on the 1st of march this year

• Sad