Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HelloHeyHi

VIP Member
What’s his ranting about now? Banging on about opinions saying that someone is ruining peoples lives

Reactions: 5

nathan25

VIP Member
So last night led to desperate measures… gifts weren’t coming in so someone said I will give you a thousand coins now to drink 3 shots. Tubby Tom said ohhhh I will do 2 then. So the man sent him a big email gift and Tom downed two shots 😡😡 so that’s how they are paying to eat out today. From last nights gifts. He’s absolutely VIlE - what tramp would say “ oh yes I will drink shots for coins” 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣 you are a embarrassment to yourself and I hope there are screen recordings of this.
That’s what you call DESPERATE!!

He literally said on live last night!
The puppy can’t go out but it goes in the back!!
Ugh 🤬🤬🤬 did anyone catch him saying it? 😩
He said on live the puppy been out the back the lying piece of lard 😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

brahhh

VIP Member
I rarely go on tik tok now because im sick of seeing battles and begging. Tashas story broke my heart and i donated to Daryls live when he did the battles with her. But the more I see her on live with her terminally ill son awake her more interested in tiktok it's starting to come across a bit beggy. Last night she wrote in Daryls live the rapid response team was in because her sons heart was failing. Now why would you be in Daryls comments while your sons heart was failing why go on live and start battling after rapid response dealt with your son. Tom has definitely had an influence on her begging.
Precisely ! I just don’t get it tiktok comes before anything for these tiktokers I know what I’d have been doing …

brahhh

VIP Member
She has a 2 and a half year old daughter at home. If she’s been told to stay away from her son for 2 days in case she passes her cold on. Why is she not spending this time with her daughter ?
Exactly tho she said with the grand mother surely the dad could have bough her up with him ?

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Let me tell you I personally know of someone who was bullied so much on the app they contacted the police the police do NOT track IP addresses they advised them to come off tiktok
police were trying to trace a woman on TikTok a few weeks ago, she was in danger in a live.. it took them a while from speaking to TikTok, internet providers etc to finally track her down. I know all too well, woman was safe thank goodness but there’s no way they’re doing it as quick as he says, whoever it is like he’s said is local, genuinely don’t believe it’s dhb. If it’s even anyone at all.

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
It’s ridiculous where do they think these people got money to gift all the time .. the way of the world you think they calm down from it but it is China I guess making money as well as the scummy scrounging creators

Love lad baby do you see them begging never for personal gain
China will be lucky if anyone buys coins again after what I heard them say to Russia. No doubt Tom will be on until midnight tomorrow to “get a head start, and smash it guys”

• Wow

HelloHeyHi

VIP Member
How do I start my own army, ffs Tom you are only saying that cause you’ve seen Nick Smith has one