Manley family #6 Tom, TikTok’s most hated man, little kids his greatest fans,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need to carry on reading the thread but I was getting so angry about that poor pup. My doggo is 3 and is with me most of the time as I take her into the office with me. But on the extremely rare occasion I do have to leave her it’s for a few hours maximum and only if she’s had a huge walk beforehand. When I first got her I’d leave her a few mins and then build it up. But even now the moment I leave her I feel so guilty. How could they do that to a poor puppy?? They don’t deserve any animals, I wouldn’t even trust them with a fish. Absolute cunts

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Parmo.. again? 😩😩😩 did u see how he rushed poor Ruby’s pizza and then had to give his the most time 🙄 🔔 end

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jealous 🤣🤣🤣🤣 ffs that nearly finished me off ✋🏼 😭
“Tattle is a bullying website” he says 🙄…no Tom it’s an online forum where people share their opinions, opinions that you CHOOSE to read ! No one is forcing you so how exactly is that bullying ? 🤔

Reactions: 10
Go for it Tubby. Read your tattle thread so everyone can see what a disgusting, creeping, thieving scumbag you are. Go on.

View attachment 1082770
In the comments someone said “That Tia (think that’s what it said) girl was horrible” then a mod said to stop talking about it as it’s been sorted…does anyone know what that’s about ??

• Wow
In the comments someone said “That Tia (think that’s what it said) girl was horrible” then a mod said to stop talking about it as it’s been sorted…does anyone know what that’s about ??
It was a young girl's account. She called Tom fat.

• Haha
So Tom said we are jealous 😳 what exactly have we got to be jealous about? Let’s take a look at mankey tom seeing as he name calls us regularly.
-Lazy
-Wears the same scruffy dirty tshirt for days in a row
- has bags under his eyes that could carry a whole months shopping in
- he begs for money on tik tok (mainly off kids)
- bad spelling
- wants to knock off (or maybe already is?) nocarebear who also wears the same clothes for days in a row, looks more manly than mankey, she too is a massive beg & a liar
- eats mainly tit food
- speaks to young kids on tik tok, mainly girls
- liar
- thinks his scrambled egg mound is a work of art and really it’s a pile of tit

There’s more but I would be HEAR For ages, I am sat wondering what he has to be jealous of?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can I just say everyone’s been so on point and hilarious today #TEAMTATTLE

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just showed my other half the cameo video he is mortified he said has that man no morals especially after the battle when he was shouting out cause they all shared for free 😂

Reactions: 8
It gets me Tom would say Tattlers are jealous of them, Tom families just like yours I've been striving to help for years in my own way, so what ever you call me/us it's not jealous. All of us are good people you just don't like us because we are talking about all the things you are guilty of doing.

Reactions: 9
Genuinely Tom. Take a minute and breath. Stop screaming £1 at the screen. You really should educate yourself on the tat your trying to sell. Repeating £1 it’s £1 guys at your followers when they ask a question about the product really isn’t helping promote.

Pleaseeeee tell me someone just screen recorded that.
Smorts swatch, Smorts smart swatch.
Tom your brain seems a little frazzled?
When someone asked what breed his dog was he panicked and started asking for help.
He really gives no shits about anyone or anything. Money money(young girls) money money.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
So Tom said we are jealous 😳 what exactly have we got to be jealous about? Let’s take a look at mankey tom seeing as he name calls us regularly.
-Lazy
-Wears the same scruffy dirty tshirt for days in a row
- has bags under his eyes that could carry a whole months shopping in
- he begs for money on tik tok (mainly off kids)
- bad spelling
- wants to knock off (or maybe already is?) nocarebear who also wears the same clothes for days in a row, looks more manly than mankey, she too is a massive beg & a liar
- eats mainly tit food
- speaks to young kids on tik tok, mainly girls
- liar
- thinks his scrambled egg mound is a work of art and really it’s a pile of tit

There’s more but I would be HEAR For ages, I am sat wondering what he has to be jealous of?
Obviously we're all jealous of his new radio contract and cameo shout out videos 🙄🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Is it just me or does he keep sniffing and there’s nothing there? Like if it was running and sounded like it needed a blow fair enough. But it’s constant and it’s just like he’s trying to take in extra air.

Reactions: 7
I’m all for the threads being read out. It will just get to a wider audience and open peoples eyes more and welcome new people, so amazing! 🙌 we just don’t like children and vulnerable people being taken advantage off. I’d rather be labelled as a troll/bully than beg off little kids though. 🤷‍♀️

Happy to bring out the screen recordings again of him shouting and calling DHB a child groomer and asking people to send gifts when we get our time on the manley show though so he can show them.

Reactions: 14
That's the way he stares at young girls profile pictures probably.

He keeps saying they haven't had takeaways in ages 😂 he seems to have forgotten the waffles, the KFC, the burger king etc...
He literally posted a video of their takeaway tonight the silly knobber 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.