Manley family #6 Tom, TikTok’s most hated man, little kids his greatest fans,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone want a personalised video? £7? 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣 oh times must be hard Tubby Tom. Why the hell would anyone want a message from you? Same as no one wanted your merch 🙄
Next week he will say. Guys I'm so busy I've had 100 video requests. Literally 1000s 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What did he say. I didn't watch the last part of his live got bored listening to him

Reactions: 4
What did he say. I didn't watch the last part of his live got bored listening to him
He said we are all insecure and jealous....jealous of what? Personally I've never aspired towards being a twit, but there you go.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Ohhh he’s 50/50 on going to Tokfest
Please go Tom
Pretty please with a cherry on top go
We want to shake that teeny weeny hand but only if you washed them first and prove we are not jealous lol

• Haha
He said all the videos on tok tok are from tattle life … we seem to get the blame from the videos now is he that silly to think only us are against his begging behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He said we are all insecure and jealous....jealous of what? Personally I've never aspired towards being a twit, but there you go.
I just seen the video. Thank you for replying to me. I too can hand on heart say I'm not jealous or insecure of mankey or begbare for that matter. I hope he does read his thread out

• Heart
Jealous 🤣🤣🤣 of what? Please tell us Tom.
I for 1 -
Don’t beg online ✅
Don’t accept gifts from kids ✅
Don’t sit on live all day ✅
Don’t wear the same clothes all the time ✅
Don’t ignore my kids for days on end ✅
Don’t lie about charity ✅
I could go on and on Mr Manley…

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Jealous 🤣🤣🤣 of what? Please tell us Tom.
I for 1 -
Don’t beg online ✅
Don’t accept gifts from kids ✅
Don’t sit on live all day ✅
Don’t wear the same clothes all the time ✅
Don’t ignore my kids for days on end ✅
Don’t lie about charity ✅
I could go on and on Mr Manley…
Please @lyndseyross115 just a few more ??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Please @lyndseyross115 just a few more ??
I mean I can do things all of us do that doesn’t too
We’re open and honest people ✅
We look out for the young and vulnerable ✅
We cook a healthy varied diet for our families ✅
We don’t bullshit ✅
We’re not trolls ✅
We have our own opinions and observations ✅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I mean I can do things all of us do that doesn’t too
We’re open and honest people ✅
We look out for the young and vulnerable ✅
We cook a healthy varied diet for our families ✅
We don’t bullshit ✅
We’re not trolls ✅
We have our own opinions and observations ✅
Perfect thank you 🥰

• Heart
Insecure & jealous I’m not ! just can’t stand BEGS ,LIARS,PEOPLE WHO FAKE MENTAL HEALTH,

• Heart
Insecure & jealous I’m not ! just can’t stand BEGS ,LIARS,PEOPLE WHO FAKE MENTAL HEALTH,
🙌🏼🙌🏼
id rather be on here with a clear conscience surrounded by all you wonderful people than be a beg for a living on an app and charging £7 for a video message 🙃🙃
I’ll give all us tattlers one for free 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm might have misheard I'm sure Lucie said she was 27 haha I know. Did he say we are jealous? Tom, the kids and animals are great so I'd never say anything bad about them ever, but you sit there every day thinking about Parmos I've no idea what they are. When I look at what you have I'm so thankful for what we've worked for and how we live, how can you sit there and let the family live in total squalor, if you love the wife and kids you'd be out working your butt off to change how you live. How long do you think you can carry on like this? you do not have any talent or Star quality that will take you further

Last edited:
  • Heart
Her newest TikTok trying to suck up to all the people she’s pissed off 😤 yes claire you do need them.. because they pay your bills!

Her newest TikTok trying to suck up to all the people she’s pissed off 😤 yes claire you do need them.. because they pay your bills!
Wrong thread sorry 🙈

• Heart
You know you’ve got a sad life when tattles your only content. Time to get yourself to the job centre Tom, your begging has run its course.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.