Manley family #6 Tom, TikTok’s most hated man, little kids his greatest fans,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive missed it tonight been watching the boxing lives on tyrones insta tonight insteas .dosnt sound like ive missed much
I also missed it tonight, i was in a live which was; in an indirect way linked to another popular tattle thread & then moved to on insta for the fights. Im sure i enjoyed my evening more than you guys who were watching 'The Monkey family' talent show. I will attend next week again.

Reactions: 8
Just partly caught up
Mince for Sunday dinner
All that money buy a chicken
Or
Buy a nice piece of beef for a change from a local butcher you know like the influencers you are
Same goes for scare friend round for Sunday lunch and parmos served I'd be embarrassed

Reactions: 13
Ah guys I bloody fell asleep and missed most of it
Thank you for the recap! Ill catch up proper in the morning but it still seems he’s not learnt his lesson or couldn’t give a shit. Waste of peoples time this shit show.

Thank you for this. We were without power over the weekend due to the weather. Got it back yesterday evening but didn't fancy sitting through the shit show. Sounds like I missed a right treat... Noticed that without Mandi Fisher as a judge, the vulnerable all came back out again. Sums Mankey up. Check his hard drive!

Reactions: 10
He’s a waste of space who thinks he’s TikToks answer to Louis Walsh people only watch your car crash “talent show” to see what a mess it is and how rude and awkward you are! It was that bad I actually fell asleep

If never watch anything like that but I glance in a couple of times and it's always ok I'll be kind not my thing.

Reactions: 7
No more hoodies made by Claire
Will Mr Mankey go cap in hand to Mr Rantz and ask him?

They do have a dodgy mod. I think she left an accidental comment on Beg's live today that she should have used a "troll account" for. The comment was off the cuff and didn't relate to anything else that had been written or discussed. She didn't write anything other than this. Quickly disappeared. This is the same mod I believe doxxed the Mankey's.

Reactions: 7
Hmmmm that’s very interesting isn’t it

Reactions: 6
So Mankey's out with the kids (and Lucy probably - he never goes out with the kids alone because he's a shit Dad). Outside in the freezing cold. Very windy. Baby doesn't have a hat or gloves on. Idiots.

Reactions: 11
That’s who I think it is.. she’s in and out of so many other peoples lives and I’m forever seeing her in others comments on videos.

She is still mod for Mankey isn’t she? So she’s not a mod for carebeg? I think it’s her too. I have seen her in a few lives

She is still mod for Mankey isn’t she? So she’s not a mod for carebeg? I think it’s her too. I have seen her in a few lives
She follows a lot of accounts that follow DHB too. She's always in the lives of people who associate with DHB. She slipped offline, then Mankey was doxxed, and then she came back in and asked what had happened straight away out of nowhere. I would usually laugh at a rogue mod, but I don't like doxxing.

How is that kid not freezing! It looks windy as hell when they’re by the fountains and then he has no coat on

Reactions: 9
Weird day today, nocarebear was acting weird on her live and mankeys have actually took the kids out not begging on live. WHAT IS GOING ON HEAR?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.