Manley Family #4 Crying over Tattle, begging disguised as battling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He wants to do a backup account for battles, so basically that’ll be his main begging account 🙄

Reactions: 2
I see his mods are saying only gift if you are 18+ - yeah like that will bleeping work 🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
He was asking last night for Lawrence to battle too, literally at least 20 times or more, saddo!

Reactions: 3
If your mods have to repeat only gift if 18+ I think somethings wrong.
Also I see you John, you are right. He does need to interact more, follow his gifters, appreciate his little army he thinks he has. Jump up and down (not that he could manage that) Manners cost nothing MANKY remember that.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Why doesn’t he quickly end the live when he goes for a wee? Oh yes because he will lose money (gifts) if he does 🙄

• Wow
Yes Tom that’s all ok then that you had an hour off live at 5 only probably because Lucy would’ve moaned if he didn’t come off and eat dinner with her and the kids

HAHAHA the person who he is on live now said no one gifts me cause they arent freaks in mine or something like that 😂😂

"You can tell he is a proper bully man" awww Tom, does the truth hurt

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did anyone just see that lad that went on live with him just now and said mankey has freaks that follow him and about people gifting him, he cut him off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.