Manley Family #4 Crying over Tattle, begging disguised as battling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone just see that lad that went on live with him just now and said mankey has freaks that follow him and about people gifting him, he cut him off 😂
Yes 😂😂😂 I think the comment about benefits was what Tom found a step too far 😂 my followers aren’t freaks haha

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did you hear manky saying he wants another account 😂😂
Hypocrisy at its finest....calls the "trolls" for starting a new account and then says he's going to do the same.....subtle difference Tom...."trolls" dont make money out of other people!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Couldn’t even complete the speed challenge and it was only 3 gifters 😬
Hopefully that means more and more are waking up and stopping gifting that or cause it’s 11:26pm so half of his followers will be in bed ready for school tomorrow 🥴

Reactions: 4
What was that all about 🙈
Well he did tit with that top 100
99 is on 75k diamonds
150,000 coins 😳😳
That’s £1500 they’ve had spent on people gifting
Toms never gonna make it with his big gifters gone
Coitus 🤣🤣more like cointus

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I got blocked earlier cos I laughed at them sitting in the same house battling 🙈 Told him to get off the gift cow and spend some time with family 🤪🤣. His face 🤣🤣🤣 Then blocked 😘

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
His viewers are as low as his vitamin count.
Trying to get Oliver feeling sorry for him, he didn’t give 2 shits 😂
And pretty much him & Lucy sat bitching at each other. What a great live 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Was so creepy watching him live knowing he knows how many under age girls follow him, why is that? Because he looks like a hamster? 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tom Manley ladies and gents
More arsed about sitting on his backside and begging for other peoples money than helping his poorly wife 🤮🤮🤮
Lucy’s I’m not like you thing is the funniest thing I’ve ever seen her do seemed like Tom didn’t like though it as he quickly change the subject back to his obsession… the leaderboard

Reactions: 6
Last night he was battling some bloke who asked him what he did all day, toms response was take the kids to school, come home and make couple content with Lucy, this bloke also said Tom had been online hours.

he seems to openly chat on battles how you make money eg he has said you make more on Facebook views. Do these kids gifting don’t realise he is openly talking about making money from them. It’s shocking. I reported several kids , all came back with violations

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.