Manley Family #4 Crying over Tattle, begging disguised as battling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He doesn’t look too well himself, no one wants to see you coughing Tom, get off TikTok and get to bed ffs

Reactions: 2
Lucy finally had her first jab yesterday. That's why she's not feeling well. Don't know whether she'll be able to be fully vaccinated in time for the holiday though... Depends whether they class the booster within that.
We go to Spain in a few months, rules changed the 1st feb. we have to be fully vaccinated, and have had the second dose over 14 days before arriving. Or if our 2nd dose was more than 270 days before arrival a booster is needed.

Reactions: 3
Good point that, it’s them who are potentially paying the contract not him
Yes we’d all have a top of the art phone if we begged but we’d rather have what we can afford … he’s off now night manky have a good read on tattle before you sleep and think what you’ll spend your gifted money from the kids tonight ehh 😡

Reactions: 5
I think thats how i discovered the manleys origanlly .it was when they went to spain in lockdown and they got loads of backlash and was all over the fyp .hopefully this holiday will help them get backlash to.

Reactions: 4
He didn’t even say bye to his viewers, he mentioned he’d come on early tomorrow for battling/weekly rating and it cut off.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
He was well annoyed tonight, really low viewers, not as many gifts as usual, what a shame hey, you’ll have to get a proper job to pay your big iPhone contract now Tom 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oooh that’ll be interesting then oh god imagine tho you booked your holiday & they’re in the same complex 😳
They strike me as the type of families that are dead loud and like “look at us” one thing I don’t want when I’m on holiday

Reactions: 6
He was well annoyed tonight, really low viewers, not as many gifts as usual, what a shame hey, you’ll have to get a proper job to pay your big iPhone contract now Tom 😂
What did he expect on late on Sunday evening where half of his followers are in bed? 😂

• Haha
Someone asked about buying merch and he said it’s not available at the moment Cos Claire’s took the link down and doing a proper website. Yeah right 😂
So no one bought them then? 🤣 didn’t people say they were ordering? I genuinely hope no one paid.

Reactions: 4
So no one bought them then? 🤣 didn’t people say they were ordering? I genuinely hope no one paid.
Well they kept saying they’d sold nearly 100, but I don’t think they know how to tell the truth do they so probably only had 1 person buy one really 😂

Reactions: 5
I reported one (not that one) and it said violation found
I’ve had over 35 now all with violations found. Some of these kids are so young and it scares me so bad :( image finding out your primary school age child is watching him and gifting him while he’s calling another man a child groomer. I’d be bleeping mortified

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.