Manley Family #4 Crying over Tattle, begging disguised as battling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can you get excited about where you are on a weekly ranking board in the first few hours of it being up when there is 6 days and lots of hours left? His fans gifting has really slowed down and he is complaining he is baking hot with that furry robe around him which he wont take off because his top is stained

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How can you get excited about where you are on a weekly ranking board in the first few hours of it being up when there is 6 days and lots of hours left? His fans gifting has really slowed down and he is complaining he is baking hot with that furry robe around him which he wont take off because his top is stained
You’ve said what I came to say about his dressing gown and dirty tshirt 😂😂

His watchers have gone right down and hardly any gifters, such a shame, no takeaways 3 times a day next week mankey 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Apparently Tom and Andy were drinking "everything" last night, yet Andy and Claire left that morning. You telling us Andy drove with alcohol still in his system?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Listen to yourself you cant expect people to do it every week and your misses agrees ??? Well how come you have been happy for people to do it this whole time ??? I am so glad sharon didnt gift and I really hope she has seen through them.

Claire aka beggy annie if your watching tonights trial run has been an absolute bleeping shambles best you get a proper job la 😄 🤣 😂 😆 😄 🤣 😂 even Sharon didnt donate to the cause of lanzagroty tonight gooooo tattle 😍🤣😅🤣😅🤣😅🤣

• Haha
Manley Family thread four. Thread suggestion "Crying over Tattle, begging disguised as battling" by @zyxwvu

Quick recap - still begging
Yep he’s still begging while his wife in bed said she went half hour ago just no more like 1.30min ago to busy begging wasn’t you to notice !

Reactions: 4
Listen to yourself you cant expect people to do it every week and your misses agrees ??? Well how come you have been happy for people to do it this whole time ??? I am so glad sharon didnt gift and I really hope she has seen through them.

Claire aka beggy annie if your watching tonights trial run has been an absolute bleeping shambles best you get a proper job la 😄 🤣 😂 😆 😄 🤣 😂 even Sharon didnt donate to the cause of lanzagroty tonight gooooo tattle 😍🤣😅🤣😅🤣😅🤣
I'm hoping Sharon noticed how the money signs pinged into his eyes as soon as he realised she was in the live. He instantly started telling her about the battle. She needs to see what begging using groomers these people are.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Recap:

- Mankey's been crying since the competition because some teenagers beat him alongside DHB.
- Mankey lost his rag and called DHB a child groomer.
- Mankey wore the same t-shirt for 5 days running and then wondered why people called him Mankey. He then tried to claim everyone was calling his whole family Mankey.
- Mankey then lost his ad deal with Toby Carvery because of his behaviour.
- Mankey allowed Claire (carebare) to hide at his house for a few days.
- He got a new phone but still looks like he lacks vitamins.
- Heavy breathing on lives.
- Still speaking to underage children. CHECK HIS HARD DRIVE.
- No longer doing any competitions ever again apparently.
- Going for weekly ranking once per month. Begging for gifts and linking how to buy coins.
- Tried to take away viewers from Tik tok for his Facebook page whilst people were raising money for a boy with no arms or legs.

Think that sums it up.

Comes to something when CJ has to gift him.

View attachment 1044840View attachment 1044841
this says it all

Reactions: 3

He’s done nothing but beg since he came on lazy good for nothing beg get a real job stop taking money off kids & vulnerable people !

Yep he’s still begging while his wife in bed said she went half hour ago just no more like 1.30min ago to busy begging wasn’t you to notice !
Poor girl didn’t look well earlier.
Instead of begging and yet again taking gifts of kids he needs to maybe be looking after his wife.

Instead of begging and yet again taking gifts of kids he needs to maybe be looking after his wife.
exactly she looked pale & all he thinks of is the GIFTS I’m glad I’m not married to that !

Lucy finally had her first jab yesterday. That's why she's not feeling well. Don't know whether she'll be able to be fully vaccinated in time for the holiday though... Depends whether they class the booster within that.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Lucy finally had her first jab yesterday. That's why she's not feeling well. Don't know whether she'll be able to be fully vaccinated in time for the holiday though... Depends whether they class the booster within that.
Oooh that’ll be interesting then oh god imagine tho you booked your holiday & they’re in the same complex 😳

• Sick
Just under 140 people are watching him granted it’s a school night but that’s the lowest I’ve ever seen on his lives

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone asked about buying merch and he said it’s not available at the moment Cos Claire’s took the link down and doing a proper website. Yeah right 😂

• Haha
His fans gifting has really slowed down and he is complaining he is baking hot with that furry robe around him which he wont take off because his top is stained
He'll appreciate his furry robe after April when Ofgas increase the price cap on domestic fuels....when no one can afford to gift him he wont be putting his own heating on 🤣🤣

Someone asked about buying merch and he said it’s not available at the moment Cos Claire’s took the link down and doing a proper website. Yeah right 😂
Who in their right mind would pay £40 on a tit quality hoodie that has The Manley’s name on?! 😂 Did anyone clock the state of the logos on their hoodies they were wearing the other day?

Just under 140 people are watching him granted it’s a school night but that’s the lowest I’ve ever seen on his lives
And he’s still wanting to battle Jesus what an absolute disgrace get to bed if your not well ! Tiktok begging comes before everything else 🤦🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.