Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brahhh

VIP Member
Eating a large pot of yogurt (446 calories) now as if dinner wasn't enough.

He's doing the competition now because the prize money is good. The guy's a prick.
No way 😳I’m blocked his account needs banning ! Watch scarebare do it as well 😡

Reactions: 2

lozza96

VIP Member
Is that the one who came on and started calling Mankey’s followers freaks and saying they spend their benefits gifting him? 😂😂
Yeah he does it a lot he goes live with people and just says loads of stuff .however i was watching someone i like once on live and he went live with her and started insinuating that she was been racist to him .luckily she went and got her live and posted it to show people she wasnt as he got all his minions to jump on her

brahhh

VIP Member
Funny thing she’s sat in pjs yet the video she made early this morning she was dressed 🤔ummm making out on the live then that she’s to ill to dress maybe 🤔

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Poor girl didn’t look well earlier.
Instead of begging and yet again taking gifts of kids he needs to maybe be looking after his wife.
Lucy finally had her first jab yesterday. That's why she's not feeling well. Don't know whether she'll be able to be fully vaccinated in time for the holiday though... Depends whether they class the booster within that.

• Wow

brahhh

VIP Member
Tom i know your reading/watching, is there any chance you can get your ass off the chair and sort that pile of laundry thats been on the table since before Christmas, there's no excuse for such a mess when there are 2 able bodied adults living there who both dont work.
Lazy baggers that’s why he definitely don’t burn any calories off does he 😂

Lol. He just said on Monday the gifts will be turned off
But he won’t say how much cash 💰 he’s gained will in in this week !

Mrs Skankly very touchy isn’t she today 😂 get off your ass skanky & go get some butter !

brahhh

VIP Member
As if mankey and Lucy are on battling each other in the same house 😂😂😂
They’ve no morals have they glad they’re not my family begging not that they would !

He said he will turns them gifts off the rest of the time he isn’t doing the weekly!! What a load of tosh. He will not keep that up if he even does it once.
He’s full of crap 💩 going on like he’s dieting again only diet that they’ve all put weight on 😳

brahhh

VIP Member
Lucy did not want to battle! He got a massive JESUS CHRIST. Let the woman chill as she was Tom she’s been on her feet all day. Looking after your children.
The man is vile I’d tell him where to go ! Why put up with him 😡

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
As per TikTok weekly ranging rules
Which toms gifters will be breaking!

“If I go random and get beaten I’ll feel ever more humiliated”
Wow just wow
Way to yet again make your gifters feel guilty for joy being able to afford to gift or for putting them in a position they feel like they should gift you

Attachments

Reactions: 1