Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
So far we’ve got
Me - They’re on such a mission, to win this competition.. they’re giving tattlers ammunition
Zyxwvu - non stop begging - hard drive needs checking
Mumz - dirty, obsessed, beggars

Take your vote or feel free to add a suggestion

Reactions: 1

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
I think it was someone different. I saw Sharon go in Adam’s live then to Mankey’s live but never did anything and then was gone. She did not gift anyone and I never saw her say anything about haters. In my opinion, she may have become of of the Mankey haters. 🤣.

No gifts from the other previous gifters. Seems they have all become wise to his ways!
This was the Sharon who said about the haters it wasn’t the usual Sharon who gifts

Attachments

c.tingz

VIP Member
Thanks to DHB he has found a discrepancy of £1796.74 in Mankeys Christmas Band Aid song
£3852.74 was raised. And £2056 went To the NSPCC
I could be wrong, that £3853 is what DHB raised for the different charities
Oohh hang on, I think that amount was what dhb raised for charity that’s why it says about 1st place being loopholed. Or am I missing something else? 🤣🤣
Yeh I second that, that £3853 is what DHB raised for the different charities, the £2056 is what went to the NSPCC

• Heart

mumz

VIP Member
I really hope that kid from the last comp enters this one as well & also finds 9 other friends to do the same, in order to keep all the beggars out of the top spots 🤣🤣
Or a tattler can make 2 profiles and do the same thing make the second profile lose early
No not me doing it lol. Im too old and slow and I only have 1 mobile phone

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Laura is just around the corner from them. She's definitely the rogue mod and the doxxer from yesterday.

• Wow

mumz

VIP Member
Not publicly he doesn't I don't think, so it has to be someone who knows them. Did he say he knew that mod Laura outside of Tik tok? She's the rogue mod I reckon.

The address posted yesterday he said wasn't the correct address, but when I had a nosey at it, it was very near an area I once saw on his live when he was walking home.
You can see his door number on some vids he has done early on in his TT career But never seen a road name

brahhh

VIP Member
“We’re 28.3k diamonds away, we’re chipping away at it! If we get into the top 100 who knows what’ll happen.
Ive no words
You ain’t doing anything Tom!! This is peoples money, you’re just sat on ur arse, looking for pretty gifts Ona screen while ur wife sorts ur baby and puts him to bed.

I’ve no idea what it converts into. Dhb worked it out I’m sure, I just can’t remember what he said.
He’s a disgrace to mankind lazy lump of lard beg beg beg sorry but people are THICK who is this Kimberly gifting … now the other Lump BEGS on 🐷