Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

busdriver89

VIP Member
Is Tyla going to follow through though? Will she be another poor soul that’s in debt because he’s groomed his way into a young girls head.

Reactions: 2

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Someone get ready to do a new thread coz I’m crap at them 🤣🤣
Manley family #5 they’re on such a mission, to win this competition.. they’re giving tattlers ammunition.
Don’t forget a recap and link to old thread

Sure he was on with skanky other night doing a battle he was doing cards then if it’s the same person 🤔
I’ve seen that Brett buy who does cards. I’m sure there was bad stuff going round about him before too. Didn’t someone pay him to meet them and he just kept the money or something

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

HelloHeyHi

VIP Member
Did anyone just see that lad that went on live with him just now and said mankey has freaks that follow him and about people gifting him, he cut him off 😂
Yes 😂😂😂 I think the comment about benefits was what Tom found a step too far 😂 my followers aren’t freaks haha

• Haha

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
You can never truly trust anyone! It will be one of those 5.. jealous of the follower numbers.. jealous of the gifts.. we all know who our money is on.

• Haha

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Tom, your mod Laura follows some interesting accounts by the way. Not going to point out which ones. But very interesting.

Thou doth protest too much...

Screenshot_20220208_200044.jpg

brahhh

VIP Member
Manky don’t want to lose the 11 o’clock match basically begging in the background for gifts

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Swiftly left whilst Claire was on the phone to Lucy saying she felt unwell. I reckon Scare and Baseball bat Andy have Covid.

brahhh

VIP Member
Same kid that was gifting last night is back. Her account got banned for being underage. Even his mods are asking her age. Tom's ignoring it because he's loving the gifts from a child. Child groomer.

View attachment 1046374
This is so wrong ! Would he let his kids gift & thing is the daughter has an account & she’s how old 😡

• Angry