Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Caught a bit of his live last night he was on with dunny something who was saying he’s almost at 100k followers, manky started going on about how once you get 100k followers you can get big brand deals which are worth loads of money, the other guy said he’d be happy with free food and tried to change the conversation but manky kept going on about these brand deals 🙄. He was also asking if there were any decent gifters on late at night ! Zero shame ! Someone leaked an address I’m the comments (which is out of order regardless what you think of them) and at first he ignored it but when people started mentioning it, out of concern, he got really shitty and said “stop going on about it” ! He then said it’s not even my address (not sure if he was lying) but even if it wasn’t it’s still someone’s address !!! There was no way he was going to end the live as he was mid battle and his attitude stunk. I think even Lucy seemed pissed off with him last night, and rightly so, what a disgusting useless lump. She could collapse in front of him and he’d probably wait to finish a battle before showing any concern. He’s no man he’s a wet, creepy little shit who is sick with jealousy of others, such as the Cole’s, who are invited to cock-fest. He might have 300k followers but tiktok clearly aren’t interested in him and I wouldn’t hold my breath on ever getting a blue tick !
I actually think we should protest (peacefully of course) outside tokfest to highlight the situation 😊
Wasn't his address, but was very close to his actual address.

Reactions: 2

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
Thing is he probably lying people messaging him saying they want him to stay and join the competition why can’t he be like normal creators that don’t beg if you get a gift be grateful absolutely disgraceful family

Click on his TT wishlist, it says 1 person sent a gift with her photo. Its a kid
Please email the sub newspaper

JessicaLynn

Lucy cooking- Why doesn't she put the camera on what she is doing rather than on her- what is she hiding???

brahhh

VIP Member
Apparently the mods mute anyone that they think looks underage, but as someone just commented, that doesn’t stop these people from gifting does it. If he was so passionate, he would be blocking them. I’ve seen 11-13yr olds chatting today. If he’s so concerned, why am I reporting them and not him?
View attachment 1046364
He also said that if he knew his children were gifting, he’d take their phone away. So it’s ok to other children to give him money but he wouldn’t allow his children to 🤔

I didn’t see the comment, I was writing that ^
He don’t care as long as his bank balance is going up !

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Thursday should be fun 🙄 I hope people who have been reading here don’t gift them big. They earn a good few grand from these.. what’s the betting scarebare will be on it too

Attachments

zyxwvu

VIP Member
They’re both deleting all accounts with no profile pic and only following one person.
Their WhatsApp group is apparently hilarious 🤣🤣 guys no one gives a fuck what you talk about together, it’ll all be money making schemes or taking the piss out of tattle or dhb let’s face it.
Most WhatsApp groups have multiple people in it. Not just them two couples because they've got no other friends. Losers.

HelloHeyHi

VIP Member
He’s really grating on my neves now going on about McDonald’s but you ATE it all because your a greedy 🐷
He is still going about that Big Mac Chicken? Give it a rest Tom you gave your verdict yesterday. Crap and well overrated.

• Haha