Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

c.tingz

VIP Member
Can someone from this lovely page help how we report to TikTok, I’ve done it before but forgotten how to do it 😔 thanks guys

Reactions: 1

mumz

VIP Member
I will do .ill also take a sign or something saying from us tattlers for them haha
I will donate you a t shirt to wear
E033DC66-BBDF-4DE0-9603-B83A1912E8B1.png

Mankey has removed modes. Says he cannot be sure he can trust them. I say its more like More he had to make room for the big gifters he is expecting so he has space to add them for their gifting. I bet Sharon from Florida is one of the removed modes. He says he had modes unblocking people so he had to get rid of modes. Bets are Sharon from Florida was top of the list to be removed when she stopped gifting. Doubt she cares 😂😂 What a joke!!
He said he has 5 mods
Laura
Claire
Amy
Katie
Tracey

mumz

VIP Member
They wouldn't make money off the gifts that way though. We know that's the only reason they do these games.
I get he is getting a good living from this but if he divided the hours he spends online to his monetary reward I bet the £ per hour would upset him

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Thanks to DHB he has found a discrepancy of £1796.74 in Mankeys Christmas Band Aid song
£3852.74 was raised. And £2056 went To the NSPCC
Oohh hang on, I think that amount was what dhb raised for charity that’s why it says about 1st place being loopholed. Or am I missing something else? 🤣🤣

mumz

VIP Member
Such lies. This is what catches them out
The police have told him if anyone ever posts his home address to take screenshots and they will track the ip and arrest who did it
So he popped in the police station one day to ask that? Hahahahaha. Sorry Tom. No way did you do that

Can police find ip address
Yeah in certain circumstances I suppose they can. but if its a pay as you go mobile or someone who knows how to hide ip then no

Oh look tattle has a thing come up if you type in i p

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
I can't upload the 15sec screenrecording of them begging how do you report to tiktok them begging with the video?
If u download a video compressor app it’ll let it work :)

I can't upload the 15sec screenrecording of them begging how do you report to tiktok them begging with the video?
Or attach it to an email and send to [email protected]
There is a way to report in the app but I can’t remember

lozza96

VIP Member
Never thought i would be glad to watch lucys live .ive got 10 people live on my tiktok and shes the only one not doing the tiktok shop