Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mumz

VIP Member
We’re not doing the games anymore
Next breath - maybe, maybe after the next one we’ll do another
He's just said he won't do that one but he might do the next one... After saying he wasn't ever going to do one ever again. Idiot.
This rankings not going very well
So,,,,,,,, ( sorry Claire I can’t help myself)
They say the 4 days doing a game is too hard
But the weekly ranking thing is 7 days but for not the same reward
I suppose he’s done the maths this time

Reactions: 2

Speechless

It's only 3 hours till schools out Mr ̶M̶a̶n̶l̶e̶y̶ Begley, you better get yourself a power nap so your not too tired to sit and beg again all evening, oh and next time you make a video at least try and make it make sense 🤣

Attachments

HelloHeyHi

VIP Member
I’m such a nosey bastard because I want to know why the messages he is being sent are so interesting haha

brahhh

VIP Member
He looks so ill and unhealthy for such a young man 30 he needs to try look after himself thin this child is banned after gifting 400 coins
He’s morbidly overweight & needs to spend some time outdoors instead of sat on a live practically all day 🤷🏼‍♀️

I bit the bullet today and reported the live as most gifters are underage. No violation 🤷‍♀️
No surprise there tho tiktok don’t care getting there percentages

zyxwvu

VIP Member
OMG his real address got posted in his live. I don’t think he has his address anywhere publicly like Scare does
Not publicly he doesn't I don't think, so it has to be someone who knows them. Did he say he knew that mod Laura outside of Tik tok? She's the rogue mod I reckon.

The address posted yesterday he said wasn't the correct address, but when I had a nosey at it, it was very near an area I once saw on his live when he was walking home.

• Wow