Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
How disgusting!!!
Basically Telling her she’s sent the wrong GIFT with her MONEY!!! Would you do that at Xmas Tom to a family member? Would you tell them that’s the wrong tshirt you asked for? Would you fuck!
I sent my email last night with a few screenshots so looks like I’ll be doing it again today!
This is beyond disgusting
How do I watch this

I don’t know what I missed but apparently heard there’s loads of investigations going on if so why have the police would advise her to at least stay off social media apparently Andy will be collecting all the screenshots yes go and show the police how Tom and your wife are begging

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

brahhh

VIP Member
I just looked and he’s not even in the top 100 yet unless I’ve missed him. Look at his big fat face, I don’t know who disgusts me more, him or Lawrence
Back on live is she what a piss take using mental health card …you wouldn’t be anywhere near the app especially on a LIVE 🤡

220 in Claires live
80 in Mankeys live. I think half of them are us lot
She challenging again making out helping mankys NO YOUR IN IT FOR THE GIFTS 😡 £ signs in your eyes 👀

brahhh

VIP Member
Tom said "Whats Corgets???"
The woman had typed 'Courgette' in the box 🤣🤣🤣

Tom pls dont help the kids learn their spellings for school
He’s as bad as begbare with her spelling 😂

So turning the gifts off Monday so will he say how much he’s made simple answer NO ! These people must be stupid gifting knowing he’s got an iPhone 13 that they’ve bought 🤦🏼‍♀️

Niki14

Can someone fill me in. Im not a "tiktoker" as such but used to have a look on its Adams lives at the start. I see now they do these live battles and people send gifts. Wtf.
I seen Adam jumped on with manleys to get some followers and now I never hear of them or the pizza shop and his mates.
What's happened?

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
breaking news - the table is free of clutter! I repeat - table is free of clutter! 🤣🤣

Who is magic_kai the new mod?
what happened to keeping it small 🤣🤣🤣
Keep smashing the chocolates guys
🤮🤮🤮🤮

zyxwvu

VIP Member
And another.. saying he’ll do something if he gets a telephone box

Did anyone notice claire then? She was like I really think you’ll do better with someone who’s playing this competition.. and her little smirk 😡😡 she knows exactly what she’s doing!
Yes. She knew exactly what she was saying there. Desperate to play and beg for gifts. Didn't take much convincing did she.

brahhh

VIP Member
So there we have it, he might be going to turn his gifts off for 3 weeks each month, but only so he can use his back up page to do battles and duels on! His own words!
TOM YOUR A LIAR 🤬
He’s going to set up a new account from what he said 😡

Atttttccc

I can't upload the 15sec screenrecording of them begging how do you report to tiktok them begging with the video?

• Heart

HelloHeyHi

VIP Member
He doesn’t look too well himself, no one wants to see you coughing Tom, get off TikTok and get to bed ffs

Mummyof3_84

Yes that crap is not for a baby to digest and she’s had 2 kids already …, get off your ass then saying don’t talk to your mom like that go and help always has in in for that poor boy !
I could T believe it when seen she given him hunters chicken sauce from a jar. So much rubbish in them for a baby. He goin b poorly. I have children an I no expert but I know what to give my baby’s.
Send it to TikTok, their rules state no under 18s gifting

Honestly the things he’s says on lives when I’ve seen 10 year olds watching him is vile. All the sexual inuendos, trying to grope Lucy. Kids don’t need to see that
I’m 38 an I dnt need to see that

lozza96

VIP Member
2 mins I’ll try find it.. she’s put it on her TikTok

No idea who he is 🤣🤣 why on Earth is he their mod.. but weird

Bugger I can’t find her now.. keep an eye on his live gifters she’s called Laura I think 🤔 she put a video up 5 days ago
Kai used to be around back when he used to do his talent shows way before claire was around .kai would taken part .however back then there would be a range of psople who took part .none of them kids .the winners would always be the kilduff family .which was never really fair