Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
I'm still convinced one of Scarebare's mods are also rogue (unsure if they're a Tattler). But this one just made it too obvious today. I've never seen Mankey's address posted anywhere. We knew the general area they were in and I'd seen a particular location on his live once (which happened to be right near the address posted yesterday), but nobody has ever posted his address. It has to be someone he knows/knows him outside of Tik tok.
All I could tell you about where they live is it sounds like Newcastle 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2

c.tingz

VIP Member
I’m not 💯 but I’m sure when he was battling Adam last night, I heard Adam say a Sharon was blocked on his side, Adam then read out the @ and Tom was like I’m not sure who that is.

Did anyone else here / remember that ??

• Wow

mumz

VIP Member
I honestly didn't clock how bad it was with minors until very recently. The exploitation of vulnerable adults is bad enough! How are children buying coins when a lot won't even have bank accounts/cards? Are their parents enabling it? Are they using child savings accounts? 🤷‍♀️😔
You can add it to your phone bill as well I think

• Sad

Discolights

VIP Member
Oh so Manley said something incorrect, and Lucy said we need to dye your hair more blonde. Is that insinuating blonde people are unintelligent and stupid? That’s not a very kind thing to say to people with blonde hair and their mental health is it?

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
And another.. saying he’ll do something if he gets a telephone box

Did anyone notice claire then? She was like I really think you’ll do better with someone who’s playing this competition.. and her little smirk 😡😡 she knows exactly what she’s doing!

Attachments

zyxwvu

VIP Member
I’m not 💯 but I’m sure when he was battling Adam last night, I heard Adam say a Sharon was blocked on his side, Adam then read out the @ and Tom was like I’m not sure who that is.

Did anyone else here / remember that ??
Yes. It was a different Sharon. One of Tom's mods unblocked them.

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
So live everyday for a week?
he needs on average 50k diamonds a day to stay in top 100 maybe more?
That’s a grand in other peoples money.. a day!
imagine how much he’s earning from that

• Wow

lozza96

VIP Member
Ive just done a tester on my backup account for oliver not for him as i domt want him to win :LOL: .he hasnt been sent any gifts all his points are from likes .the ones that say 3 are from likes as when you like it .it goes against the points once but puts 3 points .so no one has even sent him any gifts :LOL:

mickey44

New to this thread and tattle
Struggling to work out how this is hard work!? I work 2 jobs how is sitting on the sofa hard work 🤯

• Heart