Manley Family #3 Merch made with love and care, lying through their teeth so they can sleep with Claire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New here and will be honest used to like the manleys but last few months constant begging or childish content 🙈

Reactions: 7
Make sure you all follow
No negativity lol

I would not invite my friends they will struggle to get loads follower there because not as many children use Facebook like they do tik toc I wonder what with the move ? Do they get paid by Facebook
You can send stars on FB which is converted into money

New here and will be honest used to like the manleys but last few months constant begging or childish content 🙈
Welcome x

Attachments

I would not invite my friends they will struggle to get loads follower there because not as many children use Facebook like they do tik toc I wonder what with the move ? Do they get paid by Facebook
They're trying to be the Smithys part 2.....note the shopping trolley today....Smithys did that in a trolley designed for disabled kids....and got absolutely slated. Tom thinks he'll get big company collaboration on FB (like any big company would want that pair of scruffy oiks as the face of their business).....he has been crawling up Smithys arse since the car fire/GFM.....he's a bleeping brown nosed weasel 🤣

Reactions: 4
Gave the guinea pig to Scare. It lives in a cage that’s far too small for it. No toys. No other guinea pig for company It upset the kids

Poppy the Jack Russell died naturally It upset the kids

Dusty the dog, who was left home alone while they had a weekend at Scares ( only getting checked on daily by someone) is going to be rehomed. This will upset the kids

They are probably too tight to pay kennel fees for all their weekends away and holidays
That is disgusting. Cant believe they've left the poor dog home alone, a checkup daily is not enough.

So glad Dusty is being rehomed as the Manley's are incompetent. Someone should report them for that, they could've done doggy daycares / kennels, not leaving it alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Their cars fixed now but no surprise they're not leaving till tomorrow.

Any responsible parent would want their children back into school asap but not these beggars, three school days will be missed now since they wont travel till tomorrow.

They live 2 hours away, the cars been fixed for a couple of hours now. They've had plenty of time to get home since they wear the same clothes each day. Makes for light luggage.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
And they like kids lol Tom in the comments mandi fisher is watching lol I’m not being funny but the talent they had last week was not that good and he even turned one off this man is a failure lol I would be so embarrassed if it was my family

Reactions: 2
Im not being funny but this whole family looks like they're riddled with the plague. They're deathly pale.

Can someone chuck a multivitamin their way because they're all lacking some serious nutrients.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Facebook deffo pays more 😬😬
They won’t get all the hate like they do on TikTok either as it’s easier to block and not as quick to make fake profiles every 2 mins
Please charge your phone. Your battery life is setting off my anxiety 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Im not being funny but this whole family looks like they're riddled with the plague. They're deathly pale.

Can someone chuck a multivitamin their way because they're all lacking some serious nutrients.
They look like a family of vampires from a horror movie
They are stuck inside doing Tiktoks every day
They are lacking in vitamin D for sure

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.