Manley Family #3 Merch made with love and care, lying through their teeth so they can sleep with Claire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gave the guinea pig to Scare. It lives in a cage that’s far too small for it. No toys. No other guinea pig for company It upset the kids

Poppy the Jack Russell died naturally It upset the kids

Dusty the dog, who was left home alone while they had a weekend at Scares ( only getting checked on daily by someone) is going to be rehomed. This will upset the kids

They are probably too tight to pay kennel fees for all their weekends away and holidays
I didn’t realise they’d left the dog at home ! I’m so so glad it’s going to be rehomed (as long as it’s not going to CJ !) as that is unbelievably cruel 😡 I don’t care if someone is going to check on it that’s not good enough ! The dog is used to being in a house full of people so not only will the emptiness be unsettling it’s also lost it’s companion recently so is probably even more distressed. It would break my heart to think of my dog being home alone ! They really are selfish bastards !

Reactions: 8
How much bread have they consumed today 😳 don’t get me wrong I don’t really care what anyone eats but doesn’t Claire ‘run’ a diet and well-being group ??
I’ve just looked at the last few videos and my own butt turned inside out with second hand embarrassment, like they really aren’t funny, at all. Does Tom truly believe he’s dishing out top tier entertainment ? Flummoxed 😶

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t know what they think is entertaining he trying to get Lucy the dog to come to him whilst he don’t care for dusty and will be rejoining the dog best thing for dusty

Reactions: 2
Now they are modified they have to be sent to a relevant 3rd party to be tested for paint, fumes and fire hazard etc
Trading standards will have a field day with her
Yep they do, and she can’t be using Tesco or Asda etc. Sleepsuits either. £15 is extortionate but that probably covers the planet sized logo on the front and 6 ft letters on the back.

Reactions: 3
What the bloody hell 🤣 that looks drier than a nuns chuff. Why not stick some fruit and yogurt with it or low fat crisps, why half of another sandwich 🤣
They already had bacon and bread for breakfast
5 again for lunch?

Reactions: 2
James Hardy is out in full force today with his tik toks on the scamleys. Brilliant as always 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.