Manley Family #2 Begging on the booze with their under age views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my goodness, I just watched their KFC video. What on earth has happened to Tom?! Looks like a deer in headlights 😳 he looks.like he's taken drugs or something!!

Someone had commented on every single video (keeps being removed) saying can they not just get recovered back home. Tom disclosed last night they had breakdown cover as part of their insurance policy.. so why is he not making use of it 🤷 he really doesn't want to go home for some reason 😬

Reactions: 7
Oh my goodness, I just watched their KFC video. What on earth has happened to Tom?! Looks like a deer in headlights 😳 he looks.like he's taken drugs or something!!
I think the only drug it could be is weed or prescription pills they eat far too much for it to be coke or speed ect xx

Reactions: 3
I think the only drug it could be is weed or prescription pills they eat far too much for it to be coke or speed ect xx
I don't expect cannabis would make his eyes as wide open as they were. So maybe prescription drugs. Or maybe just a few beers too many 🤷

Reactions: 4
Christ his video giving Lucy that car.. could that be anymore staged. His target audience is kids. No adult will find they funny. Nice stance Lucy too, merch in shot from the front and back 🙄

So they're there until at least Wednesday. This would be the time for Tom to take the older 2 on the train home so they don't miss school and can be back in some form of routine. Buy an air bed to use in the living room for Lucy, so Claire and Andy have their bed back too.
Or just get a premier inn. They’ve made enough over the weekend for a hotel room🤣

Reactions: 6
No drugs for him. He's just lacking nutrients.

There's no reason for them to still be at Claire's. Like others have said, they could have quite easily been towed home.

Reactions: 4
No drugs for him. He's just lacking nutrients.

There's no reason for them to still be at Claire's. Like others have said, they could have quite easily been towed home.
If that was me I'd be on way home on train
At leastv1 of them and two kids could be home now
Right embarrassing
Clare will need to go shopping if they have to stay till Wednesday unbelievable

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The video of him giving Lucy that car😂
They've obviously got enough money for her to believe he could spontaneously go and buy her a brand new car because obviously it's not staged 🙄🙄 so why can't they just stay in a hotel, I mean surley they're giving Clare some money towards staying there? The washing,showers food etc..
The fact poor Andy stayed on the sofa last night with a baby which I doubt sleeps all night then had to go to work today. I'd feel guilty enough to go and get a hotel 😂

My partner had his catalytic converter stolen a few Christmases ago and the garage put a whole new exhaust on etc and a couple of other bits in 4 hours so there is something dodgy going on here, it wouldn't take 2 days and if they are telling the truth the mechanic probably saw them coming.

They not rich far from it lol think they live hand to mouth
I agree
They are never in new clothes, it’s always old stained or faded stuff. Being home all day their money must be eaten up on food ( pun intended) and gas and electric. And now car insurance etc
Couldn’t think of anything worse to spoil my holiday than to be in the same resort as those 2 mouthy loud families with phones in their hands constantly filming everyone and everything

• Haha
I agree
They are never in new clothes, it’s always old stained or faded stuff. Being home all day their money must be eaten up on food ( pun intended) and gas and electric. And now car insurance etc
Couldn’t think of anything worse to spoil my holiday than to be in the same resort as those 2 mouthy loud families with phones in their hands constantly filming everyone and everything
I'd say stop filming Me if i was extended family or friends

Reactions: 2
How they met video up on Facebook where they have so many followers what you all think x opinions lol not hate

Reactions: 2
How they met video up on Facebook where they have so many followers what you all think x opinions lol not hate
Tbh I thought it was going to be a nice interesting story but it was boring. She really rules the roost, he comes across as very effeminate, very submissive, she talks over him constantly and why does she have to clap her hands after every sentence?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.