Manley Family #2 Begging on the booze with their under age views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claire saying "be quiet".....what, as quiet as you and Andy were the other night when you were begging on Mr and Mrs? Tom said if they need a whole new exhaust it will be £150-200.....so not a lot then? Much less than the amount they spend on takeaways every month. Wait till the catalytic converter gets nicked.....£700 that Tom 🤣🤣
Anyone done a google image search? 😂😂
I can confirm I actually did 😂 I think it's a legit pic.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This is the only content they can do it all about food all the time or silly dances it rather boring but entertain the kids he looks a advert to try eat better lol

They were discussing how much car cost surely they got savings with his business and hoodies

Reactions: 4
This is the only content they can do it all about food all the time or silly dances it rather boring but entertain the kids he looks a advert to try eat better lol

They were discussing how much car cost surely they got savings with his business and hoodies
They have no savings. They spend it all as soon as they get it. Bowling, arcade, pizza hut, carvery and KFC all over the space of 2 days. That's this week's gift money gone. No savings.

Reactions: 5
They need to realize once you own a car there is probably going to be a lot of money needed to keep it going especially if its not new so keep money to one side instead of wasting money on takeaways all the time.

I agree we speant so much money on a second hand car in end we managed to get a new one cars are definitely so exspensive

11323096-25F4-41EC-A726-9E1892EFBF08.jpeg

Reactions: 7
But can afford to go to Lanzarote for 2 weeks in May....and said they're going away again in August to another "Spanish island". Get your priorities straight.

Does Tom realise what a greedy ignorant piggy he looks when he does the sweet cheeks vids with huge takeaways in front of him
I think they all would have been quite sensible with food this weekend if it wasn’t for Tom. He is obsessed with eating

I don’t understand why wait til that late to eat think didn’t want to share with children I know when I buy a box bucket we share with out children and have some left lol

I don’t understand why wait til that late to eat think didn’t want to share with children I know when I buy a box bucket we share with out children and have some left lol
It’s despicable behaviour. The kids had the leftover pizza from their feast out, the night before. I have nothing against leftovers we do that ourselves sometimes but The adults don’t eat better or different to the kids. We are all equal when it comes to a treat of a takeaway They are all just greedy selfish fame hungry beggars

Reactions: 3
Why are the children not included that's not very nice, all the children come first in my world.

• Heart
Did they actually need a KFC? Ffs they had a full carvery at lunchtime.....two main meals in a day!!! If I go out at lunchtime and have a full meal, I have a buttie or cheese and biscuits in the evening.

Did they actually need a KFC? Ffs they had a full carvery at lunchtime.....two main meals in a day!!! If I go out at lunchtime and have a full meal, I have a buttie or cheese and biscuits in the evening.
We're the same. Something very small in the evening does us fine after a lunchtime carvery.

I love my food lol but yesterday was a typical day, I had cornflakes for breakfast, 6 ocean sticks with a slice of bread for lunch, braising steak, veggies and 3 roast potatoes for meal, and I think I had a pack of cheeselets and a babybel as a snack. Not really into sweet stuff.
I can’t deal with how much they manage to shovel into themselves

I’m sure they had a few bottles of beer before going out for the KFC

• Wow
I’m sure they made extra pizzas too, I spotted two pizza boxes and a garlic bread pizza box on the side, from Asda or somewhere like that. Greedy the lot of them!

• Wow
Claire saying "be quiet".....what, as quiet as you and Andy were the other night when you were begging on Mr and Mrs? Tom said if they need a whole new exhaust it will be £150-200.....so not a lot then? Much less than the amount they spend on takeaways every month. Wait till the catalytic converter gets nicked.....£700 that Tom 🤣🤣
Wish they lived local, I'd purposely go and cut the catalytic converter off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So they're there until at least Wednesday. This would be the time for Tom to take the older 2 on the train home so they don't miss school and can be back in some form of routine. Buy an air bed to use in the living room for Lucy, so Claire and Andy have their bed back too.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.