Manley Family #2 Begging on the booze with their under age views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg wow haha that is a hilarious choice for a family pic for the page.

carebear is obsessed with jermimah. she wants a spawn of tom asap.
Do u know I just thought exactly same
Lucy's buzzing free babysitter on holiday
Like a holiday this week with food booze help with baby

Reactions: 3
Title suggestions

@lyndseyross115
Manley family #3 - cars broke, toms a joke, stuck with the inhales, the begging's gone off the scale (4 likes)

@zyxwvu
Manley Family #3 - Merch made with love and care, lying through their teeth so they can sleep with Claire (9 likes)

@mumz
Manley Family #3 - Tatty merch, shy of work, pets are shirked, Tom’s a jerk, begs for perks (5 likes)

@diglet
Manley Family #3 Tom's a creep, the merch ain't cheap, Lucy broke down and now the inhales weep (6 likes)

@Hadtogetinvolved
Manley Family #3 Branched out into merch, cars left them in the lurch, Toms head is still square and he’s eyeing up Clare (7 likes)

Thread title winner is
@zyxwvu
Manley Family #3 - Merch made with love and care, lying through their teeth so they can sleep with Claire (9 likes)

Would anyone like to make the new thread and do the recap?
If not I will do it after 1000 posts

Last edited:
omg wow haha that is a hilarious choice for a family pic for the page.

carebear is obsessed with jermimah. she wants a spawn of tom asap.
Oh my god I thought same it’s so weird isn’t it? Did you see on clare’s live yesterday where Tom was on and someone asked where the baby was and he said having a bath then Lucy came walking in on her own so it was Clare bathing him. Just because they’ve met a handful of times they do not know these people properly. It’s so strange!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh my god I thought same it’s so weird isn’t it? Did you see on clare’s live yesterday where Tom was on and someone asked where the baby was and he said having a bath then Lucy came walking in on her own so it was Clare bathing him. Just because they’ve met a handful of times they do not know these people properly. It’s so strange!
It’s not right. They don’t know each other enough to bath the baby

Reactions: 2
The FB photo is terrible
I think pervy Tom must of been the one picking the photo, by his own admission he keeps saying they have a young following because they are a family account. He is just too perversely to use a nice PG family style picture 🤮

Reactions: 4
Literally been up 5 mins and thought to myself let’s check TT. Behold Claire was on, then I saw tubby Tom lurking in the background just sat at the table.

he’s that kinda of bloke that moans when he’s asked to do anything, won’t do anything for anyone unless it benefit's him. Also known as a

SELFISH LAZY twit !!

Christ when I’ve stayed at family or friend’s you kinda become annoying because you ask / feel like you should be helping do something !!

rant done it’s to early

• Haha
Literally been up 5 mins and thought to myself let’s check TT. Behold Claire was on, then I saw tubby Tom lurking in the background just sat at the table.

he’s that kinda of bloke that moans when he’s asked to do anything, won’t do anything for anyone unless it benefit's him. Also known as a

SELFISH LAZY twit !!

Christ when I’ve stayed at family or friend’s you kinda become annoying because you ask / feel like you should be helping do something !!

rant done it’s to early
Tom and Lucy look really stressed this morning
He looks well miserable

OMG he’s just openly admitted on live, when they’ve done talent shows in the past they kept in contact with previous contestants like he’s Simon Cowell !!

Messenger, Snapchat and WhatsApp!!

so if that’s at least 2 years ago this girl would have been 17

please check his devices

D4B239EC-8CE4-4DC3-B212-5B691AC04D44.jpeg

• Wow
I’m still reeling from the fact the other day he asked people to go and join their Facebook because they had lots of ‘fans’ on there. Fans 😂

Tom and Lucy look really stressed this morning
He looks well miserable
I guess he can’t go live = no gifts / money. I’m actually surprised they haven’t done any battles in separate rooms with Clare..

He gives me the creeps
His talent show is boring, it consists of 3 songs, Dancing in the Sky, The Climb, or Easy on me Baby
Every time he announces a talent shoe he says, people keep saying we are copying other creatirs ideas but we’re not
I might believe it if said once, but he keeps saying it. Like he is trying to believe it himself

I’m still reeling from the fact the other day he asked people to go and join their Facebook because they had lots of ‘fans’ on there. Fans 😂

I guess he can’t go live = no gifts / money. I’m actually surprised they haven’t done any battles in separate rooms with Clare..
Going live tonight. Lol. Talentless show

I just can’t get over the size of his head tbh, he’s such a fat waste of space

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine being married to him, no job, doesn’t help with the kids or round the house, scrounging off kids on tik tok, eyeing up Clare. Not saying Lucy is fantastic but I’m sorry he’s a lazy waste of space!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.