Manley Family #2 Begging on the booze with their under age views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On a Sunday night lol
Absolute bollocks.....they might be able to email the school....but that wont get seen till tomorrow morning....and teachers dont give their phone numbers to parents....my son used to have a school phone (as head of year) but it was switched off at the weekend. If he phones parents off his personal mobile he withholds the number....then forgets and rings me and wonders why I dont answer the "private number" 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
It’s been a very stressful day 😂 oh I feel so sorry for you Tom 😂 He’s hoping they feel sorry for him
& send him lots of gifts 😡
It’s a joke people dying in the world and he trying to get sympathy oh and tomorrow we will see video of when Tom met Lucy lol with his 1250 followers there we go just said it he worrying about the cost of fixing it

Reactions: 4
On a Sunday night lol
I know right but if you want to see why go on his post lucy even shows the picture on her hand like this ✋ Alright tubby calm down 😄 🤣 😂 but speaking to teachers on a sunday night who are fine about them missing school ?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lucy spends too much time with lying Claire she has already spoken with teachers and they are fine with the kids not going school ?
She’s got the school on speed dial

I am glad they are rehoming Dusty the dog
The dog is home alone and they have a friend checking in on him

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Poor Tom is worried about how much it will cost to repair the exhaust.....Tom cars cost money....wait till you need new tyres....or it fails its MOT!!! This comment though....hope it's a piss take....then again maybe Smithy will set one up for you pmsl.

Attachments

Ava is in bed trying to sleep, Scared telling the kids to be quiet, Lucy is talking in the loudest voice ever, Scare looks at her in a strange way, Lucy doesn’t even realise how bloody loud she is
Tom keeps looking at his phone, typing something, looks stressed
Funny isn’t it?
The snow stopped them getting home before
Now it’s the exhaust

Reactions: 3
I have no doubts they haven't even tried to get home, seen it as an opportunity for more attention and they've took it. People are even suggesting a go fund me to get the exhaust fixed! Bet they'll have a link up by tomorrow.

Ava's in bed so as soon as Lucy came down Tom was so eager to get him in trouble. Im actually concerned for that boys wellbeing, they both gang up on him and Tom loves to run back to Lucy to tell tales. Ruby was there also but didn't get told off once, just Ali as usual.

They expect him to just sit in silence as a child, they've not even put the telly on when Claire said they could.

Joke of a family, I hope Ali goes to his fathers and stays there for majority custody because he's not in a good home. If this is how they act on live I dread to think what its like away from camera.

Claire saying "be quiet".....what, as quiet as you and Andy were the other night when you were begging on Mr and Mrs? Tom said if they need a whole new exhaust it will be £150-200.....so not a lot then? Much less than the amount they spend on takeaways every month. Wait till the catalytic converter gets nicked.....£700 that Tom 🤣🤣

• Haha
I know right but if you want to see why go on his post lucy even shows the picture on her hand like this ✋ Alright tubby calm down 😄 🤣 😂 but speaking to teachers on a sunday night who are fine about them missing school ?
I bet its a googled pic. Hi video earlier not wanting to leave clares and now suddenly they can't 🤣 They knew their little cult would be right on saying "omg Tom got his own way, hillarious" Makes me cringe so much

Hope everyone has their hard earned money ready, touchy tom will be on the look out for gifts to get the car fixed. It may just be me, but let's remember they met on TikTok, this is the 3rd maybe 4th time they've met in person, and the mankys are letting Clare bath their baby 😬😳 barely know the woman!

Why is her chin a complete different contrast to the rest of her face 😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I bet its a googled pic. Hi video earlier not wanting to leave clares and now suddenly they can't 🤣 They knew their little cult would be right on saying "omg Tom got his own way, hillarious" Makes me cringe so much
Anyone done a google image search? 😂😂

• Haha
I'll say this until I'm blue in the face.

Check his hard drive!
Did anyone see the comment on his post a cpl week back when they was doin the 300k party. A young girl commented an said I’ll try to watch ur live but I’m at my cousins bday party then I have to be in bed by 9. He replied. “No problem sweetie” I looked at her profile an she had to b no older than 11/12 sooooo many ppl replied bk to him sayin that’s a kid an he removed his comment but didn’t remove the girl as a follower or block her.

• Wow
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.