Manley Family #2 Begging on the booze with their under age views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't believe they're still live. They're letting the dog lick the baby's face now.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
He made out it was a joke, but he was deadly serious
It’s Sunday and they are still in Fridays clothes. Must have slept in them. It’s just gross
He was planning that this morning, whilst she was on live, saying I’ll walk into the kitchen and say something like that - it’s all fake!

Can't believe they're still live. They're letting the dog lick the baby's face now.
Humans shouldn’t even kiss a baby in the face because a hidden cold sore passed on can kill a baby

Reactions: 7
I actually can’t believe that he thinks he has such a great following that people would want to walk around with the Manley family on their back. I wouldn’t walk about with my own name on my back let alone these idiots. I don’t get annoyed by many on TT but they really get me going. He’s so entitled he actually thinks he’s a celebrity doesn’t he!! Yuck. He comes across as very sneaky, he tipped a drink last night when he was on live at clares and tried to hide it without telling them. You could see him looking around to see if anyone noticed, it’s somebody else’s house!! Like Have some respect and clean it up!!. He finally asked for a tea towel when he probably realised every one on the live stream saw what happened. If that’s how he is then I can only imagine what he’s like in his own house. His content is tit and I honestly don’t find him funny in the slightest, no matter how hard he tries. He just isnt funny. Gobsmacked that the key rings have their family photo on too, move over kardashians

I thought that no thought has gone into them I love to know how many sold
Last night when he was pushing the hoodie sales he asked Clare to check her phone for orders. She checked and said I’ve had 12 messages. 5 minutes later he said please bare with us Clare has been inundated with messages it’s going to take some time to get through them all. PLEASE 😂😂 every time someone asks if they have sold the first 100 he says we’re very very close

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Can’t even get it straight on the back of the hoody. Why you’d walk around with that on I’ve no idea. Didn’t she go bowling and arcades in that last night too.. it must stink

As far as the animals go, that’s vile. It’s traumatic enough for a child to lose a pet so suddenly but they’ve also had their poor guinea pig given to the inhales and now their other dog. They don’t deserve any pets in the future. Selfish.
Bollocks have they almost sold 100 hoodies aswell 🤣

Attachments

Can’t even get it straight on the back of the hoody. Why you’d walk around with that on I’ve no idea. Didn’t she go bowling and arcades in that last night too.. it must stink

As far as the animals go, that’s vile. It’s traumatic enough for a child to lose a pet so suddenly but they’ve also had their poor guinea pig given to the inhales and now their other dog. They don’t deserve any pets in the future. Selfish.
Definitely not sold almost 100. Nowhere near. The back of that hoodie is atrocious.

I dare someone to copyright the logo and saying lol

Oops can’t do the logo that’s already been stolen

I know right?
Why is The bigger than Manley Family? Surely the name is more important than the word the

Reactions: 3
Well Manley has put a video up he staying at Claire’s tonight again who really cares lol sad that a grown man would rather stay there than help Lucy with the baby and children well ruby cause we all know how he feels about Ali I literally have no words
No school for the kids then?

• Wow
Dunno about that lol not seen where claire is yet

I dare someone to copyright the logo and saying lol

Oops can’t do the logo that’s already been stolen

I know right?
Why is The bigger than Manley Family? Surely the name is more important than the word the
Who stolen the logo lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Didn’t he say he couldn’t stay another night coz he had his son Monday? And don’t the kids have school?

Got a feeling they all there another night lol no school tomorrow
It’s the Monday club
Social media is more important than education
Every time they stay at each other’s house the kids miss school on the Monday
They don’t give a tit about family pets
They don’t give a tit about the kids schooling
They give a tit about social media and getting their merch out there
Tom doesn’t know when he has outstayed his welcome, of course Scare is gonna say it’s ok, bet she’s seething inside, she likes her routine and wants to get on with her busy day
Plus the Hales sleep on the sofa and give their own bed up when the Mankeys stay over

• Wow
Reactions: 5
It’s the Monday club
Social media is more important than education
Every time they stay at each other’s house the kids miss school on the Monday
They don’t give a tit about family pets
They don’t give a tit about the kids schooling
They give a tit about social media and getting their merch out there
Tom doesn’t know when he has outstayed his welcome, of course Scare is gonna say it’s ok, bet she’s seething inside, she likes her routine and wants to get on with her busy day
Plus the Hales sleep on the sofa and give their own bed up when the Mankeys stay over
The hales give up their beds?! Tom is a cheeky get! To be fair it’s awkward for Clare to say no.
The kids should be in school and as for the giving the pets away, I hope they don’t announce a puppy soon

• Wow
The hales give up their beds?! Tom is a cheeky get! To be fair it’s awkward for Clare to say no.
The kids should be in school and as for the giving the pets away, I hope they don’t announce a puppy soon
Yup. The Hales sleep in the sofas and have the baby down with them to give Lucy a break, the Mankeys take their bed
Probably needs steam cleaning after

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.