Manley Family #2 Begging on the booze with their under age views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nathan is a teenager, I’m sure he doesn’t want to be on a bleeping key ring !!! No thought for the kids !
The keyrings have the Manley family and their kids on. Why they didn't put their tit logo and their catchphrase on the other side, rather than their children's faces...

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Who would buy a jumper with their name on the back 😂😂 I wouldn’t be seen dead wearing that hahaha imagine getting about asda with the Manley family jumper on. Jesus

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why would you walk around with a hoody on with a random families name on, I just don’t get it, they aren’t even big on tik tok. Big on scamming kids and vulnerable people but not big popular. And what the hell is the keyring all about, imagine losing your keys and someone finding them and thinking mr and mrs goonie and the family are you, then them seeing it isn’t you. It’s actually quite funny how popular they think they are to be selling this absolute tit 😂

what the hell is the keyring all about, imagine losing your keys and someone finding them and thinking mr and mrs goonie and the family are you, then them seeing it isn’t you. It’s actually quite funny how popular they think they are to be selling this absolute tit 😂
It’s a bit perverse using a keyring with someone else’s family on it

Reactions: 5
Well Tom not happy no breakfast a breakfast missed will not drastically effect him lol hint hint he needs a fry up

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Imagine losing your keys tho with their keyring on them, posting it on a fab local page as they do here sometimes and asking if this is your family. It’s bloody dangerous 😩

• Haha
I’m so embarrassed by their merch. 😣 It’s not even lined up right. I’m guessing it’s done on a Cricut. It takes 2 minutes to learn how to ungroup the letters and move them. And offering in a keyring as in incentive. I don’t even have my own family name on a keyring, why would anyone want the name of that beggy lot on one?

£20-£25 I reckon.
Surely no one pay that lol just get one made yourself init
I’m so embarrassed by their merch. 😣 It’s not even lined up right. I’m guessing it’s done on a Cricut. It takes 2 minutes to learn how to ungroup the letters and move them. And offering in a keyring as in incentive. I don’t even have my own family name on a keyring, why would anyone want the name of that beggy lot on one?
she did say she need new machine lol 300 so will no doubt will beg

Reactions: 3
Well Tom not happy no breakfast a breakfast missed will not drastically effect him lol hint hint he needs a fry up
He made out it was a joke, but he was deadly serious
It’s Sunday and they are still in Fridays clothes. Must have slept in them. It’s just gross

• Sick
Reactions: 5
They are looking at the Smithy Facebook page trying to get ‘Facebook famous’ embarrassing! They need to stop being so bothered about follows and spend more time offline! Cringing how they are leeching and trying to be full time influencers 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.