Manley Family #2 Begging on the booze with their under age views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They gave the guinea pig away
Poor jack russell Poppy died
Did I just hear right? They are rehoming the other dog?
Haha Tom just said to Lucy
“I wish you didn’t say on live we are giving Dusty away”
bleeping hell they are monsters
Manky row on the way home. It’s a given
Tom just said Ali was annoying him. So that’s Ali and Lucy he is pissed off with right now

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Verified. They ARE rehoming the other dog
Poor Ruby was heartbroken when the Guinea pig got given away, then the first dog died,
That is so cruel to the kids and to the dog

They are only doing charity lives on FB now lol

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Poor Ruby was heartbroken when the Guinea pig got given away, then the first dog died,

Which dog was it that died the one with 3 legs or the other one ?

Reactions: 1

What they getting rid of dusty

Shame on you manleys

Reactions: 4
I could never get rid of my childrens pets. Our dog is like another child she is part of our family and will be until she dies. We have a budgie (I hate birds) that makes a constant mess, a house rabbit whos fur goes everywhere! I wouldn't dream of giving them away though. Those poor kids, all because there parents spend their time constantly online and can't look after them

I could never get rid of my childrens pets. Our dog is like another child she is part of our family and will be until she dies. We have a budgie (I hate birds) that makes a constant mess, a house rabbit whos fur goes everywhere! I wouldn't dream of giving them away though. Those poor kids, all because there parents spend their time constantly online and can't look after them
[/QUOTE my dog are treating like family they to obsessed with fame to give two hoots about dog lol no breakfast kids we going out for lunch really
They gave the guinea pig away
Poor jack russell Poppy died
Did I just hear right? They are rehoming the other dog?
Haha Tom just said to Lucy
“I wish you didn’t say on live we are giving Dusty away”
bleeping hell they are monsters
Manky row on the way home. It’s a given
Tom just said Ali was annoying him. So that’s Ali and Lucy he is pissed off with right now
disgusting giving that poor dog away watch them buy a new puppy dusty will have a better life anyway

Reactions: 5
As if they’re now rehoming their other dog, who will still be grieving after losing poppy so will already be depressed enough.

However hopefully someone with an ounce of care will take the dog since the Manley family only care for themselves, money and tiktok. I have no doubt anyone else in the world could take better care of the poor thing.

Lucy had a huge grudge against Dusty, on live she’s constantly screaming at it and shouting so I knew that dog wasn’t in the right home. Tom even turns the music up so we can’t hear, very odd.

How can people not see what awful people they are? They groom children, rinse the vulnerable financially, get pets only to distress them by rehoming because they’re too lazy to look after them, their house is a festering hole which children have to live in, and they purposely leave out one of their children and don’t try to hide it.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
They’re on in Claire’s live and they are going on about numbers and counters I presume about TikTok. TikTok obsession is too much with that lot.

So sad he needs to sort his life out he needs to concentrate on getting healthy anot sat on live buying followers 😜

Mankey is starving. Keeps talking about food and getting to the carvery
Scares not moving til she gets 30 more followers

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.