Manley Family #2 Begging on the booze with their under age views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He spilt his drink and looked at the floor for ages and the camera before asking for a tea towel
You know like when your kids spilt something and they try hiding it and panic 🤣🤣🤣

So she’s charging £2 less 🤣🤣🤣
I saw that. The little side eye checking whether he could get away with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The keyrings are kind gestures 😂

Bank transfer or if you really have to PayPal, hmm dodgy 🙄

He just blocked someone for saying let’s do an experiment of how old people are on here, he said people can have an account over the age of 13. That comment annoyed him 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Claire’s got about 12 messages guys!
She’ll try and get through some of them tonight 🤣
duck sake she’s not Alan sugar

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Claire's getting all paranoid because people keep mentioning the lion gift. She's like "I know where this is going" because she read on her thread about Mrs Kirby gifting someone a lion.

Reactions: 2
PayPal to Friends and Family too is what they said!!! I'd be saying "off you duck".....if you pay F&F you have NO recourse when their shite merch needs refunding.
Oh I missed him saying the friends and family part, basically they are doing it so people can’t get a refund and also I wonder if they are doing it legit as a business because I doubt it!

We need to find out her PayPal and report that she selling goods via friends and family so buyer doesnt have a leg to stand on

Reactions: 5
Sorry but that last video of Tom and Lucy in their merch, grey joggers are not for everyone, my eyes were drawn to his grubby package.I feel violated
I thought that…he needs to be careful, if carebear spots it she’ll be chopping up that ickle button mushroom you put in one of her fantastic recipes 🤢

• Haha
I'm waiting to see what happens when Claire gets loads of orders.....it takes her 45 minutes per hoodie (or so she said).....10 hoodies= 7.5 hours.....so...it'll be no lunchtime Tiktoks....no lives.....its called a days work 🤣🤣

Oh I missed him saying the friends and family part, basically they are doing it so people can’t get a refund and also I wonder if they are doing it legit as a business because I doubt it!
It was said on a live the other day.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.