Manley Family #16 - Kicked Out By Baby Mama Three, Abandoned Kids To Stay With Mummy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His Mum is on the IOW.....its the same rental he stayed in last time he visited her. She has friends there, and I think she's working there for the season? She commented on one of his posts he should be a holiday entertainer "like your Mum was".....who knows, they're all a load of devious, lying fucks 🤣
Entertainer :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Masterclasses on begging maybe

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Must be nice to sit on live all day, begging. What about supporting you're children? You know parenting? Homework/school uniforms and actually spending time with them instead of running away and playing holiday again. The rest of the country is struggling and hes marching on the spot

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Must be nice to sit on live all day, begging. What about supporting you're children? You know parenting? Homework/school uniforms and actually spending time with them instead of running away and playing holiday again. The rest of the country is struggling and hes marching on the spot
Doesn't even march properly looks more like he's rushing to the nearest takeaway!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hmm why is she encouraging him to have his own account 😉

duck off no one recognises her, you would hear her before you saw her, gob like a foghorn 🙉

Reactions: 9
Imagine been on big brother and battling on tiktok :ROFLMAO: can't belive what I've seen on the fyp today

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
He's do craft towards the vulnerable, oh I really want to march to help me with my healthy eating.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.