Manley Family #15 Square head, shoulders, knees & toes. Hotel is grotty in Lanzarote. Kids need sunblocky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've much preferred watching katylee and graces tiktoks from there time on holiday than mankeys

Reactions: 10
Bonny bugger๐Ÿคช

Why are they all such dirty fuckers?.just no need๐Ÿ˜ก
Jesus, in a hot country as well. I used to change 3 times a day when I went abroad cos I hate feeling all icky and sweaty - morning outfit, change after being in pool, night time outfit. I used to take travel wash to freshen up shorts/tshirts so I could wear them a couple of times, quick soak and scrub and they dried super quick on the balcony. Even used to take a travel iron ๐Ÿคฃ I don't imagine these dirty fuckers do..... You can almost smell them through the phone screen ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Jeremiah diet this holiday breaks my heart. I would never dream about giving my 8 month old chips for breakfastโ€ฆ I can just imagine how his poor little stomach must feel from all the crap they are feeding him.

so thatโ€™s Claire is going home today, I wonder if theyโ€™ll finally take the kids to the water park like they have said they wouldโ€ฆ

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
The size of those sausages too
Big choking hazard
They have no clue at all on parenting

• Sad
  • Angry
Jesus, in a hot country as well. I used to change 3 times a day when I went abroad cos I hate feeling all icky and sweaty - morning outfit, change after being in pool, night time outfit. I used to take travel wash to freshen up shorts/tshirts so I could wear them a couple of times, quick soak and scrub and they dried super quick on the balcony. Even used to take a travel iron ๐Ÿคฃ I don't imagine these dirty fuckers do..... You can almost smell them through the phone screen ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Same HEAR I canโ€™t abide sweat ๐Ÿคข

• Sick
TOM MANKEY IS A CHILD GROOMER !!

Latest video just filming Ruby thereโ€™s definitely some sort of obsession, apologies to say that but itโ€™s so so wrong ๐Ÿ˜ก

• Sick
  • Angry

Latest video just filming Ruby thereโ€™s definitely some sort of obsession, apologies to say that but itโ€™s so so wrong ๐Ÿ˜ก
No I agree that is not normal ๐Ÿ˜ก If I was her Dad he would be getting a thump when he's home.
Lucy bleeping wake up!!!! That is seriously weird behaviour!!!!
That family needs a SS check! ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

• Angry

It's sick๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜กthe comments are all weird too...even the ones that aren't kids๐Ÿ˜กwish I could get my hands on him...he's disgusting ๐Ÿคข

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.