Manley Family #15 Square head, shoulders, knees & toes. Hotel is grotty in Lanzarote. Kids need sunblocky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can you be on holiday and be in a live begging for gifts. Even the man who works on boat was liking at him and Mankey started being quieter.
the hotel probably told the boat staff to keep a eye on him the child groomer!
he keeps going quite when the man walks near him.
I mean he don’t want to be shouting “Thank you Mya” Thank you Ellabella9” 🙄

also it looks like Nathan, Jacob and Ali have been left at the hotel again 😡

Ruby and Lucy down the front with the baby!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
We need space.. we need space..
yeah it is quite dear, about €200 per family
dont worry Tom your gifters have paid for that 🤷🤷
Beggy cretin! Just sit and enjoy the boat ride instead of begging for gifts and being on live ON HOLIDAY!!! 😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I dont understand why they are not enjoying it, its fantastic i love anything like that.

• Heart
Why was touchy Tom saying on live earlier there is things he wants to say about the hotel but can't until the last day of the holiday. He didn't look happy. Have i missed something

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why was touchy Tom saying on live earlier there is things he wants to say about the hotel but can't until the last day of the holiday. He didn't look happy. Have i missed something
But yet a few days before he couldn’t praise them enough and said they loved him and wanted him to do more content. 😬🤣 just lies all the time from him to make himself look good.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Currently begging for a space or something so he can get back to number 1. Are there sharks in that water where they are? I bleeping hope so. Fat cunting Beggy gong.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Andy is proper ill
None of the kids wearing life vests. That would never be allowed here
8250E752-CB3C-48D8-8A38-3848912B4995.jpeg

Ava looks petrified
AEBAC3A9-F0D1-41E3-83E8-25CA9D6F8E9A.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
People contacted the hotel too as he kept filming at the pool with kids in the background. Not his kids either.

• Wow
Did you see the coupe infront of Mankey and Carebeg? They were fuming as Tom kept screaming. They turned around and looked at him.
they are spoiling it for others on the boat bloody screaming like that.
I didn’t even see one dolphin 🤣
What a waste of money!

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.