Manley Family #15 Square head, shoulders, knees & toes. Hotel is grotty in Lanzarote. Kids need sunblocky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He knows he will be getting ripped a new one for adding paypal
His greed and laziness means more to him
This caring individual is filling forms in as we speak!
He is doing the competition! Unbelievable!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Think Lucy is a bit jealous there as close is buying a handbag and purse and looks like Lucy can’t afford anything.
that’s why Mankey on begging probably

then again she did say she’s having a tattoo on the morning with Jeremiah name!
The mods were blocking everyone who even said Tom’s name on the live.
sharon wanted no mention of the competition either 🤣👏👏👏

• Haha
tom putting his paypal in his bio and pinning the blame on his child gifters.. tom they wouldnt be smart enough to know tiktok takes 65 percent!! this is all down to you and your begging ways, get a job and stop sitting on your lazy fat square headed arse!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought TikTok was his job??
yet he’s got a PayPal link it bio 🤣

where’s all your ad’s Mankey?
no one wants you to advertise for them so you got to beg.
mother’s are people on the app struggling and you don’t even see them with PayPal link in bio you disgrace!

• Wow
tom putting his paypal in his bio and pinning the blame on his child gifters.. tom they wouldnt be smart enough to know tiktok takes 65 percent!! this is all down to you and your begging ways, get a job and stop sitting on your lazy fat square headed arse!
He will have trouble getting a job
He has no skills
Can’t even put a kitchen blind up
Can’t drive
Is grubby
Has no social skills
Lost his photography business as someone else must have taken that over
No savings to start the sweet shop up
He’s fucked!
This is why he has to beg
Wishlist will be next on the list

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
D95224CF-DC6A-4C48-AA4D-45E53F52AD7C.jpeg

7E9D158B-9784-4B3C-AD36-A8C58583B3DA.jpeg

Why is a mum of 3 spending £30/35 on this family ??? Why are you spending it on your own kids !! She’s obviously not the only one but then asks to be a mod because she’s gifting, then his mods said they are full of mods ! Makes ya sick

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I don’t think Claires happy with the full body massage present
Mind you if I put that much weight on I wouldn’t want one either.
I would hate it

• Haha
View attachment 1292812

View attachment 1292814

Why is a mum of 3 spending £30/35 on this family ??? Why are you spending it on your own kids !! She’s obviously not the only one but then asks to be a mod because she’s gifting, then his mods said they are full of mods ! Makes ya sick
I'm at work so unable to comment other than to say... Tom is clearly getting desperate!!!
Horrible begging slimy little twit😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 and tit father.....feeding his young baby bleeping sausage chips and doughnuts for breakfast....Horrible vile pig🤢😡

• Angry
When she was talking in that shop she has such a bad attitude or is that just me thinks so. CB
Those bags are fake im sure anyway dont get one CB, a Haversack would be better.

Lucie, do you think Tom talks like a man?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
18AB1C60-671B-4DF6-B2FF-C5EE2C5FA7FC.jpeg

Just says it all really, everyone should be doing the same

SAVE YA bleeping MONEY !!

LIVE AGAIN !!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Just caught him on his live just now, saying that his "gifters' are "fed up" of tik tok taking 65% of the gifts so by adding his PayPal all the money will go to him. He made it sound like it was a favour to his gifters so ALL the money will go to him. What a begging bastard!!
In other words HE is fed up. 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
PayPal for doing what exactly?? Wise up you people giving this lazy ass BEG money !
Because they’ve got two more holidays aboard to pay for this year maybe? One in August and Lucy’s one with Claire and Jenny in October

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Because they’ve got two more holidays aboard to pay for this year maybe? One in August and Lucy’s one with Claire and Jenny in October
If they carry on the way they are I don’t think the “girls” holiday will be going ahead 🤣🤣

• Haha
They are secretive about the 4th person on that girls holiday
I always thought it might be New York and Sharon was going
Sharon and Lucy on the same holiday?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Just been in the coles live and someone called him a beg and omg i was pissing cuz everyone started going in saying 'he's not Tom manley' 'mankeys are then biggest begs on this app' it was hilarious about 8/9 different people all going in on mank the skank 🤣🤣 I think people's eyes are being opened 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
PayPal for doing what exactly?? Wise up you people giving this lazy ass BEG money !
I heard him say something about Lucy not getting something (a handbag?) because he cant afford it as he is "paying off something big for her"....maybe the "girls" holiday?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.