Manley Family #15 Square head, shoulders, knees & toes. Hotel is grotty in Lanzarote. Kids need sunblocky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He needs one more destination so Meeks saying come on guys I think I will cry if I get it. 😡 he said if they get him in top ten he will come back live later!!
I am absolutely disgusted he has put a PayPal in bio whilst he’s on holiday! Says it all really!
They look like a bunch of dirty stinking begs!
I knew they would run out of money as he only had 600 euros for two weeks!
peooke won’t send through PayPal as they enjoy sending the gifts, the kids get a buz out of it and want others to see!! So good luck with that Mankey!
Let’s hope there are HMRC letters through your door for when you get home.
Also the three dogs are left in his house on their own. That Aime goes around once a fuckung day to clean up and feed them. What about walking them? There must be tit all over the house 🤮

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
That travel with you is £9.99 😡 and it’s not guaranteed he’ll get Cairo. He’s bleeping vile! I’d be furious If my hubby went on live on holiday, but he actually wouldn’t, coz it’s the only time we’d get to spend as a family and away from the stresses of real life

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I've just had a look at the travel with you and its letting me buy it for 60p?

Edit its because I'm on the new account I made and apparently there's offers if you haven't sent gifts before .so I'm going to save it for when dhb is on next 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Someone send Mankey 1p with a message through his PayPal 🤣🤣🤣
Fat begging twit should do

• Haha
D33FF666-4644-48C2-8E77-3375FC2EFA3A.jpeg

You couldn’t time it, petrol raising still when this disgusting bleep is begging for gifts !!

• Angry
Imagine being on holiday and sat there trying to get up the leaderboard. Remember Tom last week when you said you won't be doing the competitions for "a long long time' ? Another trick to get folk to gift . Beggy beggy fat bastard. SCROUNGING duck.Someone gave him a coral and he said we dont want that we want the travel ones . He's happy enough taking all the gifts just now , thought your gifters were fed up with tik tok taking a big chunk of it and you kindly put up your bio so tik tok wouldn't get your gifters money? So........how are you looking after your gifters interests now Tom? YOU YA FAT PASTY BASTARD ARE INFURIATING. This is the perfect game to play while on holiday he's just said while saying 'bye' to ruby who has left the room. No the perfect game would be playing with your kids with an actual real game Tom. PATHETIC C#NT!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Boris is going to make an annoucement guys.

Someone said its something to do with what i was talking about above not sure.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
This is the baby’s first ever family holiday
And Tom’s sat in his room alone having giftgasms because of a competition
His other 2 boys def had a lucky escape not going on that holiday
He prides himself on being a great dad ???????

• Angry
  • Heart
Lol muted from Claire’s live for saying toms second in the competition….. ooo jealously or a mod that hates Tom 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oohh she really doesn’t like the scamleys does she.. is she trying to create a rift between the begs?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
After watching that live .mankey your not a creator your a beg .maybe look at creaters like max Baladge. He was on the red carpet yesterday interviewing people .that's where real creating gets you

• Heart
Think Lucy is a bit jealous there as close is buying a handbag and purse and looks like Lucy can’t afford anything.
that’s why Mankey on begging probably

then again she did say she’s having a tattoo on the morning with Jeremiah name!
The mods were blocking everyone who even said Tom’s name on the live.
sharon wanted no mention of the competition either 🤣👏👏👏

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.