Manley Family #15 Square head, shoulders, knees & toes. Hotel is grotty in Lanzarote. Kids need sunblocky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think leaving her with the washing is anything new he never does anything anyway. One thing I wondered about is, by now most of them know the gifts are counted as earnings, so could it be possible they are going to live separate so either ones benefits are not effected to much,

Reactions: 9
YESSS

Apparently he's been seen out partying in Newcastle with ,Kate moss and Sam fender :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I notice carebeg is not commented on Mankeys posts anymore either. But she is on Lucys account 🤔

he didn’t see his other two boys either so goes weeks without seeing them and don’t give a tit.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Is that hat glued on, why does he not visit a barber and get a decent cut, no excuses.

• Haha
Sorry if it’s already been suggested but maybe they’re staging a split so that Lucy can claim maximum single parent benefits? Make it look as though they’re not living together.

Reactions: 10
If you go back on his page to when he was last in the IOW with his Mum he tagged her account in a few of the vids.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.