Manley Family #15 Square head, shoulders, knees & toes. Hotel is grotty in Lanzarote. Kids need sunblocky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone sends him the carriage he'll jump in the sea.....how about duck off Tom....that carriage is £288....a months shopping, electric and gas for some people.....and you expect someone to GIVE you one? You are a joke, those marching soldiers are £3.20 each.....10 of the trumpets are £1.50....why are people so blinkered to this fat, scrounging knob.....and STOP MENTIONING THE CARRIAGE IN EVERY SECOND SENTENCE.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
If anyone sends him the carriage he'll jump in the sea.....how about duck off Tom....that carriage is £288....a months shopping, electric and gas for some people.....and you expect someone to GIVE you one? You are a joke, those marching soldiers are £3.20 each.....10 of the trumpets are £1.50....why are people so blinkered to this fat, scrounging knob.....and STOP MENTIONING THE CARRIAGE IN EVERY SECOND SENTENCE.
Greedy fucker, with no shame😡

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lucy if you’re reading hear please please make an account on tattle 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sharon gifting DD in a battle against Mankey lol
Everyone recharge for next battle.Cheeky git.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I’ll send him a carriage to jump off the tallest building !!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm aware that I need a life and to stop searching people's social media but we have another break in the case

Mankey is no longer friends with Lucy's dad on Facebook.
Inspector @lozza96 you’re the best xx

If I were Lucy I’d go onto the Manley account and delete it 🤣🤣
Or change the password and email its connected to and lock him out of it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Am I late to the party ? Have we noted Lucy's new tik tok name?🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 8
May be me...was it nit Lucy jayne manley before? 🤔🙄
Ignore me ....I'm losing the plot🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yes. Still showing as Lucy Jayne Manley. Is it different for you?
No...I'm a dick head 🤣🤣😂

It’s not changed has it?
No....I've lost the plot🤣🤣😂😂

Anybody follow Brad petes thread on here? He reminds me of him
Yeah ...can't say he reminds me of him though...other than they're both knob heads😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.