Manley Family #12 Dirty Grooming Beggars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so bored of this beg now, but this is a screenshot he begged his viewers to take “if anyone happens to send another cap” for his insta. You know so he can show off the job he has 😂 he struggled, after the 3 rd time of practising he managed to get his fat hands round his chest a little further.
His comment section is so bleeping boring, where’s ruby? Can I see the baby? Is Lucy out? No adult conversations at all.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m so bored of this beg now, but this is a screenshot he begged his viewers to take “if anyone happens to send another cap” for his insta. You know so he can show off the job he has 😂 he struggled, after the 3 rd time of practising he managed to get his fat hands round his chest a little further.
His comment section is so bleeping boring, where’s ruby? Can I see the baby? Is Lucy out? No adult conversations at all.
HE'S A COCK

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
He said the kids were watching films no you Mankey idiot they are on TikTok on their Phones uploaded thug videos to Lucy account!!

Did you see how fast Tom ran to delete it!

I hope the kids but a universe for someone see how you like it.
Constantly going out about the rankings. You disgrace. Peoole can not afford it.
That Tyla got paid yesterday and he knows this but is quite happily taking her wages 😡😡😡

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
He said the kids were watching films no you Mankey idiot they are on TikTok on their Phones uploaded thug videos to Lucy account!!

Did you see how fast Tom ran to delete it!

I hope the kids but a universe for someone see how you like it.
Constantly going out about the rankings. You disgrace. Peoole can not afford it.
That Tyla got paid yesterday and he knows this but is quite happily taking her wages 😡😡😡
Is that ruby 😳😳😳 oh god
Wonder where she gets it from 🙄

This just appeared on my FYP!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
No way! That would of been funny how did I miss that big the only entertainment!

The video of him and the baby makes me feel really uncomfortable 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 11
The video was of Ali doing some fist pump and sticking fingers up - someone wrote inToms live Ali have just uploaded a video to Lucy account. Tom ran 🤣🤣🤣 it was funny but why have his underage kids got access to
Their accounts and why they even on TikTok.

He said it’s up to parents as kids shouldn’t be on there gifting yet his kids are on there! The video was taken down in the matter of minutes 🤣🤣

• Haha
The video was of Ali doing some fist pump and sticking fingers up - someone wrote inToms live Ali have just uploaded a video to Lucy account. Tom ran 🤣🤣🤣 it was funny but why have his underage kids got access to

He said it’s up to parents as kids shouldn’t be on there gifting yet his kids are on there! The video was taken down in the matter of minutes 🤣🤣
And here is a lesson learned that a lot of parents cannot control what their kids get up to on phone while in the same house as you
Moments before that he was commenting in Claires live he even said Hi Claire its Ali and she talked to him on the live
And he us how old?
I rest my case Your Honour

• Heart
No way! That would of been funny how did I miss that big the only entertainment!

He shouldn’t be doing it with his arms like that 😩 I felt awful watching it, even tho baby’s smiling.. their arms come out their sockets so easily 😭

He’s no bleeping clue has he 🙄🙄 no control in that house whatsoever

• Angry
Reactions: 9
He shouldn’t be doing it with his arms like that 😩 I felt awful watching it, even tho baby’s smiling.. their arms come out their sockets so easily 😭
Exactly this. When my daughter was about a year old she was dancing on her dads toes and fell back it disclocated and at the hospital even for babies they never gave any pain relief they just put it back in. I even get anxiety now 30 years on when I see people swinging their kids around

• Sad
Exactly this. When my daughter was about a year old she was dancing on her dads toes and fell back it disclocated and at the hospital even for babies they never gave any pain relief they just put it back in. I even get anxiety now 30 years on when I see people swinging their kids around
It’s so easily done though isn’t it :( and yet he’ll still say “he’s fine, he’s my child” “you’re a troll” that was far too rough for a 7/8 month old

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I did not want to sound like a moaner but that baby is way too young to be doing that he's only 7 months I think

Reactions: 10
I’m sure Ruby has a private TT account and she commented once on Toms live

• Wow
Reactions: 7

I’ve only just seen it 😳 poor child he’s pulling him around 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I hope he did not throw the lad in the garden when he's naughy like he does the dogs

• Haha
  • Wow
They are live now Lucy obviously not washed or changed clothes from last night !🤢 on for the gifts as per usual 💰

Oh & he’s got some exciting news 😂 oh god it’s more MR & Mrs with other couples no you mean a begging session !!!!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.