Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Thank you @mumz for the title ♥

Does anyone want to recap?
Recap.
1. Still begging
2. Still begging
3. Got butt hurt when Dhb took over him on the competition
4. Still begging
5. Done Mr and Mrs shit alone coz the other beggy couldn't make it
6. Only used the over 18's account once due to not getting the kiddy gifts
7. Still begging
8. Went holiday clothes shopping with gift money
9. Tom had his first dip in water in 2022
10. Still begging

Anyway want to add anything to my shitty recap 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

lozza96

VIP Member
I had a dream or rather a nightmare that tattle had been deleted last night 😂 had to check in middle of night to see it was still on

• Haha
Reactions: 16

lululalalulu

VIP Member
I’ve just watched the primark hauls, and seeing as you mentioned it Lucy yes I’ve added it all up for you.

Haul 1 comes to £109.90p without underwear

Haul 2 comes to £143 again without underwear

Haul 3 comes to £112.80 again without underwear & sunglasses

Total £448.20

You & your lazy fat husband are a fucking disgrace!

Ps. Who the fuck are you kidding that Tom is XL? No wonder he looks like a sack of spuds.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

mumz

VIP Member
We would all need to find a way of finding each other again. Maybe we should set a date in the future and a land mark just in case 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
Tokfest 2023 by the ice cream stand all wear dirty clothes and have greasy hair and we will recognise each other

• Haha

TikTokHater

Don’t you just love it when someone pulls out the ‘ignore them Tom, they are just jealous’ card???

Yes luv. We are jealous sick.

Jealous that the majority of us are proud that we work for a living & earn a good, honest wage.

Jealous that we don’t live in an absolute cess pit of a house that you wouldn’t even send a stray dog into.

Jealous that we don’t sit in front of a phone all night begging from absolute strangers.

Jealous of the fact that we can’t post content that is not even slightly entertaining.

Jealous that we are not slowly but surely becoming the most gated person on tiktok.

Jealous of the fact that word is getting around that he’s appearing to be nothing more than a child groomer.

Jealous of the fact that children under the age of 13 are funding the lifestyle that you lead.

Seriously, next time you want to use the jealous card, look at the facts first.

• Heart

mumz

VIP Member
Proof that Lucy sleeps in her daywear that she’s had on for 2 days
They are totally grossly disgustingly dirty
Oh and in bed with a step daughter who’s dad is still around and sees her is wrong
I would punch your lights out if I was her dad
6436EC43-E5E6-43C1-B6D1-D695D4916016.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Thanks for the thread @IR0201
Amazing recap thanks @Hairy-poppins

I have had a perfect day out at Southend today with my small people

Has anyone seen @zyxwvu I’ve not seen them post in a while
I'm still alive 🙋🏼‍♀️ just been taking some time away from my phone/social media due to busy real life. Just logged on whilst watching a bit of Diddy's live. Have so much to catch up on when life settles down a bit. Thank you for thinking of me.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Cant understand the new comp, says he doesn't agree with it.....anyone could just leave their lives on....no, you dont agree with it because there's no gifts required from your followers....gifts line your pockets you beggy fat twat. At last a competition where people dont feel pressured to spend money, and for the creators who have an ounce of talent at food related content it could be interesting viewing. Lets all hope Salmonella Hale doesn't register 🤣🤣🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Wow

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
They must be raking it in if they are considering Disney.

I was thinking about Mankeys this morning, this thing of just getting up and turning on camera and just standing in the kitchen looking into the camera for an income is something else and unheard of up untill recently. I know hes not alone by a long way. Do people have no pride anymore.

Last edited:
  • Angry

mumz

VIP Member
not sure katie price is the best person to wee your pants over lucy, tom and scarebare.. i bet they were pissed off at all the comments saying she was on everyones live 🤣🤣 humble yourself mankey!!
Mankey actually said…..
“Katie Price was in our comments. It shows you how far we’ve come”
^^^^^^ Yup! He actually said that!!

• Haha

Becclo44

VIP Member
Oh it gets even funnier, today they are ‘in Portugal’ 🙄 Seriously, get a life you overgrown tubby fucking dwarf!

• Haha

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Thread suggestion title
Manley family #13 Tom thinks he’s the greatest, we know the latest, there’s trouble in paradise, Lucy needs to think twice

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

TikTokHater

This just appeared on my FYP!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Not jealous here either, Im already at the place you dream to be but never will be.
And no one gave me anything free, all hard work on our part.
Im a giver not a taker, i dont expect anyone to give me anthing nor would want anything.

• Heart