Manley Family #12 Dirty Grooming Beggars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone tell me why i was refused into Tictok Tea ? should i change my profile picture or something.

Ive had the same profile pic for years to be honest.
I got refused so I messaged the admin Clo and she said they are careful of having kids in the group who just start trouble and because my profile is private with a profile pic of flowers I got refused and even blocked. Anyway I had a nice messenger convo with her. She unblocked me and asked me to reapply and she accepted me while in the convo
I posted a couple of times in there then changed my pic back to flowers 🌺
I have red flowers as the pic now

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I got refused so I messaged the admin Clo and she said they are careful of having kids in the group who just start trouble and because my profile is private with a profile pic of flowers I got refused and even blocked. Anyway I had a nice messenger convo with her. She unblocked me and asked me to reapply and she accepted me while in the convo
I posted a couple of times in there then changed my pic back to flowers 🌺
I have red flowers as the pic now
Ah that might be it, i keep my FB pretty much locked down private. I might try again or just leave it. x

Reactions: 6
Maybe I should post pictures of my feet on OF for some extra cash 😂
Don’t give up on your dream lovely
Babies are expensive but once here you find a way
There’s people who don’t even work and they manage
There’s so much free stuff around too especially on local FB groups and there’s baby banks you can get things from, even cheap second hand
If you have love in your heart, you have what you need lots of love and lots of positive energy from me xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I agree
Don’t give up on your dream lovely
Babies are expensive but once here you find a way
There’s people who don’t even work and they manage
There’s so much free stuff around too especially on local FB groups and there’s baby banks you can get things from, even cheap second hand
If you have love in your heart, you have what you need lots of love and lots of positive energy from me xx
Just to add to that, you would be amazed how you manage, you just do. If you want a baby go for it x

• Heart
Thanks for the thread @IR0201
Amazing recap thanks @Hairy-poppins

I have had a perfect day out at Southend today with my small people

Has anyone seen @zyxwvu I’ve not seen them post in a while
I'm still alive 🙋🏼‍♀️ just been taking some time away from my phone/social media due to busy real life. Just logged on whilst watching a bit of Diddy's live. Have so much to catch up on when life settles down a bit. Thank you for thinking of me.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Recap.
1. Still begging
2. Still begging
3. Got butt hurt when Dhb took over him on the competition
4. Still begging
5. Done Mr and Mrs tit alone coz the other beggy couldn't make it
6. Only used the over 18's account once due to not getting the kiddy gifts
7. Still begging
8. Went holiday clothes shopping with gift money
9. Tom had his first dip in water in 2022
10. Still begging

Anyway want to add anything to my crappy recap 🤣🤣
Best.
Recap.
Ever.

• Haha
I'm still alive 🙋🏼‍♀️ just been taking some time away from my phone/social media due to busy real life. Just logged on whilst watching a bit of Diddy's live. Have so much to catch up on when life settles down a bit. Thank you for thinking of me.
We’ve missed you! Hope everything is ok and don’t be a stranger for too long! You’ve e lots to catch up on 🙃

Thank you for the thread @IR0201 and @mumz for the title ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
thank you for the thread @IR0201 and @mumz for the title!!

tom on lucys latest tiktok, you’d think after that big primark haul they begged for tom would get a shirt that fits?

• Haha
I calculated up all the prices of things in the Primark haul out of all the prices Lucy said came to £138.60, they probably spent more. Over £100 spent all from begging and not a days work 😡

• Angry
I calculated up all the prices of things in the Primark haul out of all the prices Lucy said came to £138.60, they probably spent more. Over £100 spent all from begging and not a days work 😡
Must be nice for them to do .i work and still cant afford to do that .i usually spend that amount once a year at primark once i save up

Reactions: 11
Plus some of the things she couldn’t remember the price of and she said in a live the previous day she’s not including the stuff she got for Ali and Ruby as she didn’t want them to see it before the holiday

Plus some of the things she couldn’t remember the price of and she said in a live the previous day she’s not including the stuff she got for Ali and Ruby as she didn’t want them to see it before the holiday
Yeah I just counted the prices she said, I bet it was way over £200 they spent overall and I bet there was nothing for Tom’s lads probably being left out ☹

• Sad
Yeah I just counted the prices she said, I bet it was way over £200 they spent overall and I bet there was nothing for Tom’s lads probably being left out ☹
It’s so sad. Bet they are not going on the family holiday either. It’s disgusting. If I was the ex. I woild expect our kid to be invited on a holiday
At the very least get a heap Primark t shirt!

Reactions: 8
WOW!! i honestly cannot believe my eyes, people are buying the mankeys gifts?! 🤬 theres people choosing between meals and heat and theres some people from tiktok being bought things.. its unnecessary things too!! nobody wants to see your mankey family chopping board!!! they need off this app

• Angry
All quite in The Mankey household but Lucy keeps going live on her account hmmmm maybe their account is restricted as they wasn’t getting speed challenges last time they were on too.

Lucy jeans look like they really digging in her. Why don’t she get next size up? Looks so uncomfortable.

She been to primark again. Slipped up though snd said it was for her friend but then said Ruby had a set amount to buy things so she picked new clothes. Must be nice to have all this spare cash to
Clothes shop every day 😡

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
All quite in The Mankey household but Lucy keeps going live on her account hmmmm maybe their account is restricted as they wasn’t getting speed challenges last time they were on too.

Lucy jeans look like they really digging in her. Why don’t she get next size up? Looks so uncomfortable.

She been to primark again. Slipped up though snd said it was for her friend but then said Ruby had a set amount to buy things so she picked new clothes. Must be nice to have all this spare cash to
Clothes shop every day 😡
Those jeans look painful.

Thanks for the new profile pic Lucy.

Screenshot_20220409_191642.jpg

• Haha
The beg us back on his account. Kids are on computer so he thought he would come on. He don’t look happy as not getting gifts and numbers tit 🤣
Autism daddy in the chat / Mankey telling everyone to follow him

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.