Manley Family #12 Dirty Grooming Beggars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @mumz for the title ♥

Does anyone want to recap?
Recap.
1. Still begging
2. Still begging
3. Got butt hurt when Dhb took over him on the competition
4. Still begging
5. Done Mr and Mrs tit alone coz the other beggy couldn't make it
6. Only used the over 18's account once due to not getting the kiddy gifts
7. Still begging
8. Went holiday clothes shopping with gift money
9. Tom had his first dip in water in 2022
10. Still begging

Anyway want to add anything to my crappy recap 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Recap.
1. Still begging
2. Still begging
4. Still begging
6. Only used the over 18's account once due to not getting the kiddy gifted
7. Still begging
10. Still begging

Best recap to ever exist on tattle 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Recap.
1. Still begging
2. Still begging
4. Still begging
6. Only used the over 18's account once due to not getting the kiddy gifts
7. Still begging
10. Still begging

Brilliant 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I couldn't quote from the last feed, I was following her, but she annoyed me when she started slating tattle, I even commented on the first one about it, no response.then saw that one so happy that it's gonna be brought up at the women aid conference, police etc be there. Never seen her post on her tried to find it nd couldn't, really put me off her now 😔

Can anyone tell me why i was refused into Tictok Tea ? should i change my profile picture or something.

Ive had the same profile pic for years to be honest.

Reactions: 10
Nd its a conference they were already having, but someone from women's aid got in touch with her after reading her tattle feed, genuinely don't think much will happen, maybe possible bullying ones be taken down, but we certainly don't bully, leak info (except one stupid witch) or do anyfin but give our opinion, I think maybe we should write our own piece and send it to them only fair to hear from both sides

• Heart
Can anyone tell me why i was refused into Tictok Tea ? should i change my profile picture or something.

Ive had the same profile pic for years to be honest.
I think there was some q⁶questions to answer just agree to rules but that's it strange

Reactions: 6
Theres even a rave section on here to talk about your favourite people .when you actually look through tattle and at all the threads its not actually that bad .the only person that has a right to complain about tattle is maybe hinch shes proberly got the most threads on tattle :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Nd its a conference they were already having, but someone from women's aid got in touch with her after reading her tattle feed, genuinely don't think much will happen, maybe possible bullying ones be taken down, but we certainly don't bully, leak info (except one stupid witch) or do anyfin but give our opinion, I think maybe we should write our own piece and send it to them only fair to hear from both sides
Tattle are really good at taking down bad posts as well. I’ve unfortunately had to report quite a few on other threads (that I just read) for racism and nasty comments about kids. They won’t shut tattle down, it’ll never happen. If people are being mean on creators pages, then yes that’s trolling. But tattle isn’t. So if they don’t like it, change what people call you out for, or come off of social media. Even if by some miracle tattle was taken down, a new site with a new name will pop up somewhere anyway. What we’re doing isn’t a crime so nothing that the popo need to be involved with

@IR0201 sending lots of love 💞, hopefully your suitation will change and you might be able to have a baby one day ❤❤
Thank you ♥ I might start playing the lottery 😂 although I’ll likely just end up with even less money so maybe not a good idea

• Heart
Thank you ♥ I might start playing the lottery 😂 although I’ll likely just end up with even less money so maybe not a good idea
Best thing to do for extra money is surveys suprisingly :ROFLMAO: thats what ive been doing recently

• Wow
Thanks for the thread @IR0201
Amazing recap thanks @Hairy-poppins

I have had a perfect day out at Southend today with my small people

Has anyone seen @zyxwvu I’ve not seen them post in a while

• Heart
Thanks for the thread @IR0201
Amazing recap thanks @Hairy-poppins

I have had a perfect day out at Southend today with my small people

Has anyone seen @zyxwvu I’ve not seen them post in a while
I mentioned this yesterday they havnt been seen since march . Also hunnyboo as well but they was mostly on the shan thread hope you had a good day out

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.