Manley Family #12 Dirty Grooming Beggars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His mums not begging too is she? I canโ€™t watch this little fat man any more, the โ€˜contentโ€™ is so dull, just battling and begging for gifts. They say we are jealous, but I would be mortified if my partner, who has a few thousands followers on tt, started begging. My partner does it for fun, and I understand for some it is a job, but at least make content. Sitting on live begging is not content and itโ€™s certainly isnโ€™t being an influencer or creator

Reactions: 10
His mums not begging too is she? I canโ€™t watch this little fat man any more, the โ€˜contentโ€™ is so dull, just battling and begging for gifts. They say we are jealous, but I would be mortified if my partner, who has a few thousands followers on tt, started begging. My partner does it for fun, and I understand for some it is a job, but at least make content. Sitting on live begging is not content and itโ€™s certainly isnโ€™t being an influencer or creator
Just a shame his mankers canโ€™t see that.

Reactions: 4
Title suggestion
Marry in haste repent at leisure, going on holidays with begging for paydays

Reactions: 5
His mum is coming across as a really nice person. But can any one else see that hint of sadness in her eyes? A sadness caused by the fact that the son she raised refuses to support his family like any other man would but begs instead? Iโ€™d be heartbroken if one of my kids took that route.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Anyone watching see rogue mod laura ask if heโ€™s missing the family ??

kinda hesitated and said yeh I am, definitely trouble in something going on

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.