Manley family #10 Hide Your Kids In A Den, Manley's Coming For Their Pocket Money Again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And funnily enough when watching toms live this morning just after DHB put his video up, tom reiterated,he isn't mentioning else about anyone now he's said his bit. So basically no he isn't going live with DHB😂 he apparently woke up this morning feeling happy and refreshed, he's going to focus on bringing back old trends and dances 😩
more like stopped pretending to be downtrodden & went back to his normal cocky cuntish self!

Please see pokerbiatchs new insta post

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Why's their baby in shorts, no socks whilst they're in hoodies, jackets and long trousers? It's slightly warmer but not THAT warm for babies.

Reactions: 17
What’s he mumbling in the new video with a cucumber in Aldi? Hope it’s nothing inappropriate on a family account where he knows he has young kids following🧐

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Why's their baby in shorts, no socks whilst they're in hoodies, jackets and long trousers? It's slightly warmer but not THAT warm for babies.
They do that a lot. His poor cold toes
Plus they have the Bahamas filter on so we can’t say how pale they are lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder what his mom must think because I’ve seen her comment a few times in the past, my mom would be ashamed of me to be honest 😳
Is this the Mum who was in hospital with Covid when Skankeys had it? The Mum who he didnt even know was in hospital till someone commented on one of his Tiktoks?!!! He has removed those comments and all that remains is his Mums reply....so he obviously felt shown up!!

• Wow
Is this the Mum who was in hospital with Covid when Skankeys had it? The Mum who he didnt even know was in hospital till someone commented on one of his Tiktoks?!!! He has removed those comments and all that remains is his Mums reply....so he obviously felt shown up!!
That sounds about right for mankey, addicted to tik tok and don’t really give a tit about his family. His moms got a business page thing that’s when I first saw her commenting to him!

Reactions: 8
That sounds about right for mankey, addicted to tik tok and don’t really give a tit about his family. His moms got a business page thing that’s when I first saw her commenting to him!
She went private after people started calling him out!!

we dont wanna go to aldi with you!! do ur food shop without shoving a camera in

• Haha
And funnily enough when watching toms live this morning just after DHB put his video up, tom reiterated,he isn't mentioning else about anyone now he's said his bit. So basically no he isn't going live with DHB😂 he apparently woke up this morning feeling happy and refreshed, he's going to focus on bringing back old trends and dances 😩
Dances 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

Least Lucy’s took that minging hoodie off 😂 🤮
Probably walked it’s self to that thing they pass as a washing machine

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If they carry on using that washing machine with the bearings gone. It could make it dangerous especially with kids around
But this is the parents who drive the car knowing its got a dodgy wheel

Reactions: 11
Great recap 🙌🏼
@mumz I hope you are ok xx

manky did himself no favours last night and showing videos that James or DHB post is hardly ‘receipts’ 🤣 what a melt. Seriously though he did not need to mention what he did regarding DHB’s family, that was a low blow and one that DHB won’t forget, rightly so ! They throw about these bullying claims but never once have I seen Darrel, Becks or poker say in a live to report accounts NEVER yet I’ve seen manky and his minions say numerous times to report ! Funny how he’s had his say but now DHB has said he will be exercising his right to reply his accounts are getting banned 🤔.
When manky was talking about his new account he said team DHB would welcome to join and he’d say hi and be civil 🤣🤣🤣 does he really think he’s that special that his bs live would not only silence those that disagree with him but also they'd suddenly be thrilled at having permission to follow him and pop into lives 😭😭🤣🤣 what an absolute wet dressing gown sleeve he is !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If they carry on using that washing machine with the bearings gone. It could make it dangerous especially with kids around
But this is the parents who drive the car knowing its got a dodgy wheel
Years ago I had an expensive Samsung washer/dryer and it made the same noise as the mankeys washing machine, I’d only had it a few months and the bloke who came to look at it said if I hadn’t stopped using it when I did, it would’ve set on fire or blew up. Instead of them eating out they should buy a washing machine!

I’m good guys, just a bit sniffy and a bit tired, if anything my concentration has gone lol
The whole house have it, so if it’s time to get covid the at least we all have it so we can sit with each other in the house, and I can still cuddle the 2 grandkids that live here
Today I am grateful for small mercy’s
Mankey is a vile excuse for a man, dad, husband, son and human being
He did not address anything last night, he just wrongly accused the wrong people
Get in the box with DHB you spineless sack of lard
Tom no receipts vs DHB with receipts = TRUTH

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Years ago I had an expensive Samsung washer/dryer and it made the same noise as the mankeys washing machine, I’d only had it a few months and the bloke who came to look at it said if I hadn’t stopped using it when I did, it would’ve set on fire or blew up. Instead of them eating out they should buy a washing machine!
We had to replace ours a bloody week before Xmas! It sounded like a jet engine taking off in our house, paid £60 for a repair guy to come and say “yeah it’s broke” 🙈🙈 fortunately my dad took pitty on us and we were grateful enough to get one off Xmas for him. Once they start making that sound they’re fucked.

Reactions: 9
If this banning goes on is there no telephone number we can report Mankey because he is not playing fair. by getting people banned for no reason other than you dont like them.

• Angry
If this banning goes on is there no telephone number we can report Mankey because he is not playing fair. by getting people banned for no reason other than you dont like them.
I’ve tried looking, and the two emails TikTok have don’t even work 🙄 it’s almost like they don’t care about behaviour like this.. 😬😬

• Sad
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.